• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Band

Gerard Batten

There is a real disconnect. It was interesting comment about the lady who was catholic saying she loved her religion in spite of the abuses of the priests. It just goes to show people will rationalize anything thing when they are very emotionally invested.  

Sadly he has no chance of being elected, to a position of power. Seriously our best hope (and it is slim) to correct this is Q turns out to be real and there is deep UK involvement that might just awaken the people

Some people were rationalising what they saw in the conce tration camps as they were being prepared to be murdered.

It is a defence mechanism against something so hideous to our existence that we block out reality and rational thought. I suspect that this is going on with some of the apologists across the UK and Western world. Most are just stupid or ideologues I suspect.

9 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

There is a real disconnect. It was interesting comment about the lady who was catholic saying she loved her religion in spite of the abuses of the priests. It just goes to show people will rationalize anything thing when they are very emotionally invested.  

Sadly he has no chance of being elected, to a position of power. Seriously our best hope (and it is slim) to correct this is Q turns out to be real and there is deep UK involvement that might just awaken the people

Bible had most the nasty shit taking out of it with the new testament. Unlike the the quran which is a vile book (try reading it). Also practically nobody out there tries to live their life according to the bible unlike the quran. To compare the followers of Christianity and Islam is just fucking stupid.

3 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Bible had most the nasty shit taking out of it with the new testament. Unlike the the quran which is a vile book (try reading it). Also practically nobody out there tries to live their life according to the bible unlike the quran. To compare the followers of Christianity and Islam is just fucking stupid.

Tbh, I don’t care how people choose to live their lives or what they believe in, as long as it doesn’t negatively impact on my way of life and I’m not expected to pay for it through taxes that provide bennies so they don’t need to work. 

The religion of peace fails significantly on both counts. 

Really liked Batten's opening gambit in terms of exposing the set-up right from the off. I don't think the So-Called BBC/Sky/MSM are catching up quickly enough to the fact that their "guests" are no longer willing to be quietly led to the slaughter. They will ask probing questions back as to what the angle is of the interviewer/broadcaster. Only in last couple of years since about the time of Trump/Brexit have we noticeably had this kick back and I hope the trend continues. I imagine it to be very difficult to perform when you're under a broadside from a panel, have to hand it to likes of Robinson and Batten, they are becoming well honed, I guess they are well practised given it happens all the time.

48 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

If we get brino then UKIP will get enough votes to get the LIBLABCON fearful. Certainly enough to destroy the Tory party in its current blairite guise.

44 minutes ago, gibbon said:

My point was not comparing Islam to Catholicism, just pointing out people will rationalise most things, that threaten their belief system.

For what it is worth in my view both are pretty evil, just look at how they have covered up abuse of children by priests, or how they behaved in Ireland where mass graves of babies have been found. Religion and government are the root of most evil in the world, and mostly done in the name of good. But then that is the trick. 

9 minutes ago, Banned said:

If we get brino then UKIP will get enough votes to get the LIBLABCON fearful. Certainly enough to destroy the Tory party in its current blairite guise.

Had to think what brino was that is a good one. 

I would like to think so but the powers that be will ensure UKIP do not, prime example is this video get the leader on the state broadcaster and basically attack him with made up claims and accusations. 

23 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

My point was not comparing Islam to Catholicism, just pointing out people will rationalise most things, that threaten their belief system.

For what it is worth in my view both are pretty evil, just look at how they have covered up abuse of children by priests, or how they behaved in Ireland where mass graves of babies have been found. Religion and government are the root of most evil in the world, and mostly done in the name of good. But then that is the trick. 

Had to think what brino was that is a good one. 

I would like to think so but the powers that be will ensure UKIP do not, prime example is this video get the leader on the state broadcaster and basically attack him with made up claims and accusations. 

Sorry didn't mean you comparing Islam to Catholicism I meant that dozzy bint in that clip where she tries to say peado priests who maybe number the hundreds tops is in the same league as the millions of muslims who want nothing more than to destroy the west

Edited by gibbon

The establishment are crapping themselves, this pathetic attempt at a hit-piece by the so-called BBC exposes them for everyone to see what they are, partisan.

Gerard ripped them a new one.

I don't think anyone outside of the outrage culture mob that the media establishment exist in believes or supports the crap they come out with.

4 minutes ago, JFK said:

The establishment are crapping themselves, this pathetic attempt at a hit-piece by the so-called BBC exposes them for everyone to see what they are, partisan.

Gerard ripped them a new one.

I don't think anyone outside of the outrage culture mob that the media establishment exist in believes or supports the crap they come out with.

This. 

They really don’t know what to do with the monster they have created. 

5 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I don't particularly like Bannon.

But he was right to react to the clear slander at 12:04.

He was spot on to call them out on that.  They expect Gerard to start foaming at the mouth, to rant, to shout - that's what they're used to using as caricature to frame the conversation.  He's too smart and calm for that.  

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

This. 

They really don’t know what to do with the monster they have created. 

They're talking about it so much because people know it's bullshit.  His appeal case is coming up and it's time to try the political hit piece - it doesn't work.

Just now, JFK said:

He was spot on to call them out on that.  They expect Gerard to start foaming at the mouth, to rant, to shout - that's what they're used to using as caricature to frame the conversation.  He's too smart and calm for that.  

They're talking about it so much because people know it's bullshit.  His appeal case is coming up and it's time to try the political hit piece - it doesn't work.

Yeah but I don’t think I worded that well, not thinking that TR is the monster that they have created but the terrorist threat. People like TR and gerad call it out and they just try and ridicule because they don’t know what to do with the imported terrorist threat. 

I do like Gerard Batten, prepared to stand up and be counted, argue his position.

That was a typical BBC stitch-up; who gives a shit what the EDL did or said years ago (almost certainly misreported and spun by the usual suspects). Noted the panel of cucks and offended, who simply cannot say anything that strays from the party/multi-culti line. They are more of a problem than the Muslims - they allow and encourage it: industrial, organised abuse of 1000s of young girls, there for the taking... what about whitey?! Shameful.

1 hour ago, JFK said:

He is good as shown above imho he tore her apart in a similar way that Canadian psychologist tore Kathy Newman apart. Though in an English working class way.

Though he has a look and mannerism that gives an initial impression that he will bite back.

He knows Tommy will bring controversy to keep UKIP in the front pages and help win votes.

Edited by Banned

1 minute ago, Alonso Quijano said:

.. what about whitey?! Shameful.

Yes she surely should be bright enough to see that there has been no establishment cover up of white people raping kids enmasse for several decades .... Apart from of course at the So-Called BBC and amongst the so called elites connected to the LIBLABCON.

Nasty nasty TR! Shame on TR for exposing children getting raped. He should have kept quiet about it like the So-Called BBC.

Honestly, what the fuck? The days of the So-Called BBC being a moral authority are over. They basically turned a blind eye to white children getting sexually abused because the perpetrators were brown. Whenever I have a moral quandary I ask myself "what would the So-Called BBC do?", I then do the opposite.

Tbh, I didn't think the panel were that happy attacking GB. It's like they realise they come across as quislings.

3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Nasty nasty TR! Shame on TR for exposing children getting raped. He should have kept quiet about it like the So-Called BBC.

Honestly, what the fuck? The days of the So-Called BBC being a moral authority are over. They basically turned a blind eye to white children getting sexually abused because the perpetrators were brown. Whenever I have a moral quandary I ask myself "what would the So-Called BBC do?", I then do the opposite.

Tbh, I didn't think the panel were that happy attacking GB. It's like they realise they come across as quislings.

Thing is, I’m not sure how many people actually believe the MSM and beeboids. I’m sure they have cottoned on to this too which is why they keep doubling down. They are like a child not getting their way. Stamp feet and I’ll scweem and scweem until I make myself sick.