• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Nosler

Muslim Boycott?

Yet another terrorist attack and again the Muslim community does very little to condemn it.

Is it time that the UK public boycotted Muslims and Muslim businesses?

Should we also boycott Walker Crisps until that migrant lover Gary Lineker stops promoting them?

10 minutes ago, Nosler said:

Should we also boycott Walker Crisps until that migrant lover Gary Lineker stops promoting them?

I'm not boycotting muslim businesses, although I don't really have any contact with them but I do not buy Walkers or Lays (the parent company). Do they still employ that cunt Lineker?

1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

It is probably the best way to show your disdain for any business that doesn't share your views and ethics is to withdraw financial support.

Have to check first if it's a crime.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/israel-boycott-local-councils-public-bodies-and-student-unions-to-be-banned-from-shunning-israeli-a6874006.html

I have been boycotting Islam-owned products and businesses for a few years. It's not that difficult, although obviously a few slip through the net unknowingly.

I don't go to the cornershop any more, I don't eat lamb, I always check the country of origin on all fruit & veg. Morocco, Egypt, Turkey are very common.

You could say this is futile when I'm buying £40 a week in fuel from Saudi though...!

2 hours ago, yfwr jin said:

I'm up for boycotting Gary Lineker.

Me and farmer Jones have invited him over for a good roast next Sunday afternoon after Mrs Thomas from the village has plied him with Red Bull and given him a good basting with pork fat.

3 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Missed this before, sounds quite a worrying precedent and plays into the Libtard narrative that Jews are getting special treatment.

In the last few weeks we've had the Afghan takeaway workers jailed for raping a 16 year old girl that asked for directions. We've also had a 21 year old takeaway worker arrested in connection with the London tube bombing.

I'm not trying to be funny. However you don't know what you're indirectly supporting if you go to a takeaway...

I already try and do this. I walk now instead of getting a local cab and I refuse to eat the local take away crap even when pissed out of my head.

It's probably a hate crime, but then so is everything else these days.

20 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

In the last few weeks we've had the Afghan takeaway workers jailed for raping a 16 year old girl that asked for directions. We've also had a 21 year old takeaway worker arrested in connection with the London tube bombing.

I'm not trying to be funny. However you don't know what you're indirectly supporting if you go to a takeaway...

You're also likely supporting absolutely disgusting filthy conditions and encouraging them to shirk regulations.

https://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/search.php?name=&address=kent&postcode=&distance=&search_x=31&search_y=13&gbt_id=0&award_score=fhrs0&award_range=gt&award_sort=ASC

Pretty much all of the "0" rated ones are foreign owned.

14 minutes ago, xyz said:

I already try and do this. I walk now instead of getting a local cab and I refuse to eat the local take away crap even when pissed out of my head.

It's probably a hate crime, but then so is everything else these days.

I have been like this for twenty years!

On 30/05/2017 at 12:10, spunko2010 said:

I have been boycotting Islam-owned products and businesses for a few years. It's not that difficult, although obviously a few slip through the net unknowingly.

I don't go to the cornershop any more, I don't eat lamb, I always check the country of origin on all fruit & veg. Morocco, Egypt, Turkey are very common.

You could say this is futile when I'm buying £40 a week in fuel from Saudi though...!

Indeed.

If you really want to turn the screws on the fundies... don't bother with a boycott of your crappy local takeaway. Instead, go for the jugular, and buy a Tesla!

On 30/05/2017 at 06:10, spunko2010 said:

You're probably only giving them about a quarter of that:

http://visual.ons.gov.uk/uk-energy-how-much-what-type-and-where-from/

If you bought an electric car though you'd be good as most UK natural gas for power generation seems to come from Norway.

8 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Indeed.

If you really want to turn the screws on the fundies... don't bother with a boycott of your crappy local takeaway. Instead, go for the jugular, and buy a Tesla!

Damn, beat me to it! Or move to British Columbia where all the petrol is homemade:

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/culture/commuting/where-your-gas-comes-from/article535112/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

On 30/05/2017 at 08:41, M S E Refugee said:

It is probably the best way to show your disdain for any business that doesn't share your views and ethics is to withdraw financial support.

Regularly now, after a Sunday on the pop, i will opt for a Tescsos pizza rather than a curry or kebab. I can cook a pretty awesome curry now anyway.

A quiet revolutuon.

Edited by shindigger

Well i`m pretty sure there`s a business in my part of the world that`s a front  ..it`s a big old place that "sells" bed`s sofas and the like but a mate runs a business across the road and say`s nothing goes out of the place yet he reckons the rates would be £20-30 k pa going on what he pays 

32 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well i`m pretty sure there`s a business in my part of the world that`s a front  ..it`s a big old place that "sells" bed`s sofas and the like but a mate runs a business across the road and say`s nothing goes out of the place yet he reckons the rates would be £20-30 k pa going on what he pays 

What does your mate reckon is going on? 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

What does your mate reckon is going on? 

He reckons its a front what for he has not got a clue ,the place is probably (m2) four to five times the sizes of his place and he`s paying £7.5k+ pa rates 

the places across the road may sell a couple of items a week at best and have been this way for years everything goes in and out the front door 

27 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

He reckons its a front what for he has not got a clue ,the place is probably (m2) four to five times the sizes of his place and he`s paying £7.5k+ pa rates 

the places across the road may sell a couple of items a week at best and have been this way for years everything goes in and out the front door 

Has he 'dialled-a-snitch' yet?

Just now, Horrified Onlooker said:

Has he 'dialled-a-snitch' yet?

No the business has been there many years it`s only the last six years or so it`s gone this way it was pretty busy years ago but now it dose literally next to nothing he reckons there turnover would not cover the rates alone never mind the profit

9 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

No the business has been there many years it`s only the last six years or so it`s gone this way it was pretty busy years ago but now it dose literally next to nothing he reckons there turnover would not cover the rates alone never mind the profit

If it is Muslim owned, then maybe the boycott is working? There could be hope yet!