• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Sexist AI

Recommended Posts

Said it in the other thread

every single one of these self-learning AI machines ends up being a white supremicist/racist/sexist/fascist as soon as it’s left without supervision

Must be incredibly difficult for politically correct R&D to work out what is going ‘wrong’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bakez said:

Said it in the other thread

every single one of these self-learning AI machines ends up being a white supremicist/racist/sexist/fascist as soon as it’s left without supervision

Must be incredibly difficult for politically correct R&D to work out what is going ‘wrong’

It listens to the loudest notes, and wants to fit in.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It listens to the loudest notes, and wants to fit in.:(

Why does that strategy work for playing "Go" but is racist and sexist when it's dealing with people, after the AI results are put through a human run bias "study" ?

The bias is in the "study" not the AI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XswampyX said:

Why does that strategy work for playing "Go" but is racist and sexist when it's dealing with people, after the AI results are put through a human run bias "study" ?

The bias is in the "study" not the AI.

You are a sharp guy.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.