• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
the gardener

Just fuck off already!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/13/home-office-sending-medics-to-accompany-man-on-removal-flight-australia-three-stokes

Like we need these fuckers in this country. Fuck off. You've already won life's lottery with Australian citizenship but no you want more you fucking fucker.

Overstaying your work visa and feigning illness in order to cheat your way into British citizenship is not on. You're a fucking drain on our country, you and your daughter with learning difficulties and the other daughter who is partially deaf. Here's an idea, stop marrying your cousins you inbred. Just how much is your illegal immigrant family costing this country in handouts.

Christ I'm uncharitable today but I am sick to death of reading about these fucking sponging useless bastards stealing from the tax payer.

Fucking entitled fuckers just fuck off. If he can't fly then stuff him in a sack and sling him in the hold of the next boat to Australia.

Rant over.

Edited by the gardener

“We have always been very respectful, good citizens,” said her mother Shanthy, 53. “I never wanted to see my children suffer like this.”

Very pessimistic, I'm sure the children will thrive in Australia.

4 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

Very pessimistic, I'm sure the children will thrive in Australia.

Yes, millions of Brits would give their right arm for Australian citizenship.

I'd pay good money to be able to take a turn punching this family in the face. Repeatedly.

17 minutes ago, the gardener said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/13/home-office-sending-medics-to-accompany-man-on-removal-flight-australia-three-stokes

Like we need these fuckers in this country. Fuck off. You've already won life's lottery with Australian citizenship but no you want more you fucking fucker.

Overstaying your work visa and feigning illness in order to cheat your way into British citizenship is not on. You're a fucking drain on our country, you and your daughter with learning difficulties and the other daughter who is partially deaf. Here's an idea, stop marrying your cousins you inbred. Just how much is your illegal immigrant family costing this country in handouts.

Christ I'm uncharitable today but I am sick to death of reading about these fucking sponging useless bastards stealing from the tax payer.

Fucking entitled fuckers just fuck off. If he can't fly then stuff him in a sack and sling him in the hold of the next boat to Australia.

Rant over.

My heart bleeds for these fuckers.

I assume benefits are more generous in the UK? 

I'm getting to the stage where I just don't care what happens to non white people. I'm fed up with brown people living in white countries and complaining at how hard done to they are. They should be deported back to Sri Lanka. 

He was headhunted by a British company in 2007 to come and work for it because there was a shortage of  civil engineers with his particular skills at the time. 

I think they mean a shortage of cheap civil engineers.  Not that engineers aren't cheap enough already in Britain - the land of the "white heat of technology"  9_9

37 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I assume benefits are more generous in the UK? 

I'm getting to the stage where I just don't care what happens to non white people. I'm fed up with brown people living in white countries and complaining at how hard done to they are. They should be deported back to Sri Lanka. 

Just non brits.

Become a joke.

He cant have much of an in demand dkill as hes run out of money.

Water purufucation. Fuck that. Not needed in the uk, we really have plenty of fresh water.

And look at tgeur miserable fucking fat faces.

Im watching strickly - not by chouce.

Theyve got katya in. She knows how to do teeth and tits.