• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

The left are literally going to lose their shit

4 minutes ago, ste said:

The npc meme is great - perfectly sums up the drones in society in an subtle unoffensive way

but they are scared and offended, they are being dehumanised by right wing extremists, but it's still ok* to call us russian bots.

*when I say ok, I mean OKAY, I'm not making a subtle white supremisist statement here.

Edited by snaga

1 minute ago, Banned said:

This is what has been created by sending 40% of people in Western nations to universities.

A load of thick twats too stupid or idle to do productive or innovative work, but by having a Mickey Mouse degree they think they're bright enough to have an opinion worth sharing.

This really has a lot to do with it. Idle minds and critical mass for the fringe loons on campus we once laughed at or avoided.

It's the Borg, a Hive Mind, cult... no perspective, no proper reasoning, just reactions to feeling and emotion.

NPC? Means what?

52 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yup.  We had this with Brexit.  Remoaners claimed the intellectual high ground because more people with degrees voted Remain hence Brexiteers were thick.

Listen sonny: your degree is trash and you have wasted three years of your life and sixty grand on it.  A piece of paper for a qualification that nobody, repeat nobody fails does not make you clever. What makes you clever is being clever; a worthless degree is a sign of stupidity.

I went to university (Polytechnic) as  a mature student aged 24 in 1999 .. by then Blairs dream was in action of getting the masses into fake Universities ... i worked as a builder prior to going and the average worker on a building site was vastly more intelligent. 

Whilst it was only 8 years since i formerly left school, the people attending were what i would have deemed thick as pigs shit in 1991. (i stuck it out for 8 months but worked on building sites in the region of the University) As on the first day the teacher stated we were future leader of the country. (no we fucken werent, we were at Poly).

Edited by Banned

1 minute ago, Banned said:

I went to university (Polytechnic) as  a mature student aged 24 in 1999 .. by then Blairs dream was in action of getting the masses into fake Universities ... i worked as a builder prior to going and the average worker on a building site was vastly more intelligent. 

Whilst it was only 8 years since i formerly left school, the people attending were what i would have deemed thick as pigs shit in 1991. (i stuck it out for 8 months but worked on building sites in the region of the University) As one the first day the teacher stated we were future leader of the country. (no we fucken werent, we were at Poly).

Blair and his fan worshippers, groupies etc. have cause such havoc with their education policies.

I need a first rate plumber, electrician, gardener, painter decorator etc.

Difficult to find one.

What we need is high quality Trade Schools, not more Universities.

So, because Mum and Dad want young off spring to get a cap and gown photo to impress the family?

I have absolutely no problem with giving BScs BAs  etc. for good quality Trade qualifications.

4 minutes ago, Byron said:

I have absolutely no problem with giving BScs BAs  etc. for good quality Trade qualifications.

Why all they want is more money and less hours, they are in it for money. (as the work is shite).

Irony is i sold a flat in 1999, should have leveraged and gone balls deep in BTL and never lifted a finger ... thats the economy Blair and Brown created.

Thatcher created one were those in the public sector got to retire on final salary pensions in the early 50s which started happening around this time. 

Manual workers have been royally shafted ever since.

Edited by Banned

1 hour ago, snaga said:

gaming term, Non Player Character, watch the vid I posted earlier in this thread.

Slightly shorter explanation here.

55 minutes ago, NTB said:

Slightly shorter explanation here.

Only 25% have an internal dialogue? Is that for real? I cant imagine not having an internal dialogue.

2 minutes ago, snaga said:

Only 25% have an internal dialogue? Is that for real? I cant imagine not having an internal dialogue.

I don't know. I imagine most if not all on here have an internal dialogue but we seem somewhat different to the population at large! 

1 hour ago, snaga said:

Crazy isn't it? I was just saying this to myself earlier