• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Harry's missus is knocked up

26 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Facinating, can't wait to see the result.

There's a fair bit of red heads on my dads side, the other half was re-leaved when our baby wasn't a ginner!

All bets are off with their baby lol!

MailOnline has been unbearable for the last week with all this Eugenie wedding tripe, now this. I think it's time for me to finally make a Greasemonkey script to filter out anything related to the royals from their site.

23 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Aw!

I wonder if they will have a rabbi bite it's foreskin off and suck the blood if it's a boy.

I never had that done. I can show you a picture of my nob if you like. It's a bit like a parsnip, but more floppy.

Daily Mail newsroom probably is being cleaned up from bodily juices that gushed from its staff when they learnt this news. They are goi g to have to seriously up their quota of female bottoms photls if they want me to visit their site again.

I am now several days into avoiding it re that wedding. Another week should see me weaned off it.

3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

True, I've not even had any breakfast yet. 

I wold suggest a trip to the doctors, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't look like that.

Go to more showers in gay gyms. It broadens your mind.

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Methinks they were expecting some kind of Brexit fudge deal today and this was planned to divert the masses.

Very likely. I don't buy that they were telling people at Eugenie's wedding and none of those attention seeking weirdos like Robbie WIlliams didn't leak it...!