• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Judge orders BBC to tell Cliff Richard where they got their info from

Yes - and how much of our money did the Police  hand over to the poor sod, as an out-of-court settlement?

Edited by Wahoo
Not thinking straight today.

Just now, Wahoo said:

Yes - and how much of our money did the so-called BBC  hand over to the poor sod ?

How much of our money will they burn attempting to overturn this ruling may be the more relevant question. All in the name of journalistic integrity/freedom of speech/independence of the press etc of course.

Whatever money they give him won't be enough for the suffering he went through - I'm surprised a man of that age had the resilience to bear it.

I remember seeing Freddie Star after his ordeal and, while not a picture of health beforehand, he literally looked like he was at death's door.

14 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I'd wait until he's been dead a while before giving any sympathy vote.

Don't be fooled into thinking the So-Called BBC, Courts or Police are separate independent organisations.

On this one I can 100% categorically state that he is not guilty.

13 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I'd wait until he's been dead a while before giving any sympathy vote.

Don't be fooled into thinking the So-Called BBC, Courts or Police are separate independent organisations.

When he's dead he won't be able to defend himself against scurrilous claims, so they'll run riot, true or false we'll never know. The truth always gets clouded out by money grabbers.

10 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

When he's dead he won't be able to defend himself against scurrilous claims, so they'll run riot, true or false we'll never know. The truth always gets clouded out by money grabbers.

Nothing on John Noakes yet ??

Ive never believed the Richards.

Sure hes probably gay.

Sure his man servant is getting it up the wrong on = if Cliff has a functioning one.

Someone people, of whatever sexual preference, just are not that driven by their cocks. I think Cliff is one.

Not asexual but neither that out banging a rent boy every night.

Boy Geroges claim that he prefered a cup of tea to sex was never credible.

I guess Cliff has resigned himself ve to a sexless life.

4 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

You were the doctor that carried out his castration 45 years ago? You have been his secret lover all these years? You are Cliff Richard?

OK OK I'll just ask - how can you be so sure?

Difficult to say without giving too much away but I am very close to someone that pretty much grew up in Cliff's house in Weybridge.

If anyone would know the truth about Sir Cliff, they would.

There is a fair bit of other gossip though - but I am not going to give you that here!

Edited by Cunning Plan

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Sure hes probably gay.

Sure his man servant is getting it up the wrong on = if Cliff has a functioning one.

Someone people, of whatever sexual preference, just are not that driven by their cocks. I think Cliff is one.

You've given it a lot of thought then!

I'm pretty sure CF is gay but it doesn't compute with his Christianity.

The problem is that by hiding it, if he is, people delve further. I've never really been to sure on the whole 'gay people commit child abuse more than straight people' idea, is it true? Anyone got any statistics?

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

Difficult to say without giving too much away but I am very close to someone that pretty much grew up in Cliff's house in Weybridge.

If anyone would know the truth about Sir Cliff, he would.

There is a fair bit of other gossip though - but I am not going to give you that here!

Fair enough. I'll just throw this in though - I know (not well) a family where there were two daughters, both beautiful girls, very similar in appearance. Allegedly, the father abused one of them throughout her childhood while being the perfect father to the other.  IF this is true (I always found it incredible and thought it more likely that one of the two girls is a psycho, but hey I'm no expert) then it does make it possible for an abuser to behave very differently towards different people.

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Sure hes probably gay.

So wrong. He is as straight as you or me. (Well me anyway. You are a bit of a trannie) 

11 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

If anyone would know the truth about Sir Cliff, they would.

Are they still in touch, or do they not talk anymore?

23 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

The problem is that by hiding it, if he is, people delve further. I've never really been to sure on the whole 'gay people commit child abuse more than straight people' idea, is it true? Anyone got any statistics?

I don't know about SIR Cliff Richard.

but I think there's a distinction between gay and homosexual. I have nothing against homosexuals at all.

Check this fucked up, speeded up video reading, all just talking so you don't need to look at the screen.

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

My take on it is that the only secret is that he's gay, but he doesn't want to come out as he thinks it'll disappoint his fans.

I know that may sound ludicrous to some younger people, but Cliff is from a time when he would have been brought up surrounded by the idea that homosexuality was something to be ashamed of. 

He's trapped in a cage that exists in his own mind. 

I genuinely feel very sorry for him. He comes across as a really nice guy.

8 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

My take on it is that the only secret is that he's gay, but he doesn't want to come out as he thinks it'll disappoint his fans.

I know that may sound ludicrous to some younger people, but Cliff is from a time when he would have been brought up surrounded by the idea that homosexuality was something to be ashamed of.

He's trapped in a cage that exists in his own mind.

I genuinely feel very sorry for him. He comes across as a really nice guy.

FFS He is not gay. I know this. He MAY be bisexual but that would be much harder for me to verify.

And yes, he is a really nice guy.

FWIW I just think he's one of these folk who maybe wasn't as sexually driven as some people. Also when you have an amazing career like that which takes you all over the world, maybe you don't have time for a relationship during the years in which most people form them. Then once you reach a certain age your libido dies a bit anyway.

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

FWIW I just think he's one of these folk who maybe wasn't as sexually driven as some people. Also when you have an amazing career like that which takes you all over the world, maybe you don't have time for a relationship during the years in which most people form them. Then once you reach a certain age your libido dies a bit anyway.

Next you guys are going to tell me he is teetotal and never did drugs. o.O

Cliff has been seen as the champion of Christianity in the UK by those in the UK media who wish to damage and destroy Christianity IMPO - methinks the So-Called BBC is too eager to promote Islam and deride Christianity.

Hence why they targeted Cliff Richard IMPO.