• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Judge orders BBC to tell Cliff Richard where they got their info from

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Despite winning his case with the So-Called BBC the battle is far from over - the So-Called BBC are contesting it. S h i t e s!

Claiming that it is about free speech now and the police being able to censor what the So-Called BBC can or cannot report if this ruling is upheld. So basically PR spin to try and turn their victimisation of Cliff into something about free speech.

The So-Called BBC the defenders of free speech xD

Edited by twocents

He awarded Sir Cliff £190,000 damages and an extra £20,000 in aggravated damages after the So-Called BBC submitted its coverage of the raid for an award.

At court, Sir Cliff told the So-Called BBC he was "choked up" at the judgement, adding: "It's wonderful news.

TV and radio presenter Gloria Hunniford, who told the trial her friend Sir Cliff felt "violated and betrayed" by the So-Called BBC's report, returned to the High Court for the judgement.

She later told the So-Called BBC that Sir Cliff spent £4m on his case.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44871799

I'd be choked up if I had a £4m bet that returned £210k.

52 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

I'd be choked up if I had a £4m bet that returned £210k.

Hearing next week over costs per The Sun; the So-Called BBC unsurprisingly doesn't mention that despite their carrying the beacon for press truth ¬¬

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Hearing next week over costs per The Sun; the So-Called BBC unsurprisingly doesn't mention that despite their carrying the beacon for press truth ¬¬

A lot of licence fees at stake there then, no wonder the So-Called BBC didn't mention it.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

9464%3Fitok=A1W1IdW8

v

18856417-1-e1531912361602-800x601.jpg

Look at these fuckers, barren women in pantsuits, just like May/Merkel

Edited by Panther

56 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

A lot of licence fees at stake there then, no wonder the So-Called BBC didn't mention it.

That's nothing -- just a Chris Evans + a Lineker.  Perhaps they could get rid of them both and tell them to send any complaints to Mr HR Webb.

30 minutes ago, Panther said:

Oh come one!!!!

Pant suit - Hilary!!!!

With their miserable, dessicated ovaries ....

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

And that`s why they are contesting it ,cost are very rarely not award to the one that wins the case 

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

9464%3Fitok=A1W1IdW8

v

Is she shouting out of her (70's style) vagina in the second photo or is that hairy thing something else?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, NTB said:

Is she shouting out of her (70's style) vagina in the second photo or is that hairy thing something else?

Tops Alidon Saunders ex cps.

Bottoms bbc new bint.

Edited by spygirl

How is the So-Called BBC hiring a helicopter and filming someone get arrested in the public good? It's fair enough the So-Called BBC reporting Cliff getting arrested, however the helicopter wasn't needed....

On 30/05/2017 at 17:22, Guest said:

Dig deep enough - I'm sure some scurrilous rumour can be invented and applied to any celeb - dead or still living. 

I'm surprised most Rock stars from the 70's are not banged up. 

15 hours ago, Great Guy said:

How is the So-Called BBC hiring a helicopter and filming someone get arrested in the public good? It's fair enough the So-Called BBC reporting Cliff getting arrested, however the helicopter wasn't needed....

"In the public interest" is the carte blanche that is used by the old media to justify anything and everything. The only way to resolve if something is or isn't in the public interest is to go inside a courtroom (£££) which they know.

We know that the #vileBBC consider themselves the arbiters of truth, hence the "FactCheck" bollocks on their website, created in the main with the intention of trying to pick apart Trump and Brexit. They also consider themselves the arbiters of what is in the public interest, clearly.

Other thing to be aware of is, the rest of the Old Media will have it in for Cliff Richard now. Seems to have started already: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5970043/MeToo-not-happened-Harvey-Weinstein-used-Cliffs-law.html , what a load of shite.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Panther said:

20 hours ago, Panther said:

20 hours ago, spygirl said:

9464%3Fitok=A1W1IdW8

v

rosa-klebb.jpg

Edited by Virgil Caine

On 18/07/2018 at 17:01, Frank Hovis said:

BBC refused leave to appeal and

Earlier in the hearing, a lawyer representing Richard told the court the So-Called BBC had agreed to pay the singer £850,000 to cover legal fees. Richard told the trial he had spent more than £3m on the case.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/jul/26/bbc-agrees-to-pay-sir-cliff-richard-legal-bills-privacy-case

Well done to Cliff Richards for winning his case. Congratulations.

I wonder when he was the heart throb of the day he over satiated himself. If only I'd had the chance to pick and choose from thousands of young girls, sigh. 

On 18/07/2018 at 22:07, Alonso Quijano said:

Common Purpose infestation.

That or women promoted because they are women regardless of ability or competence.

At least we know she didnt sleep her way to the top.

2 hours ago, Banned said:

At least we know she didnt sleep her way to the top.

Don't you believe it. Known a few lesbians that have risen up the greasy pole, or got favours, and where male colleagues have subsequently, gained the nickname Captain Kirk, for:

Going where no man has gone before.

11 hours ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Well done to Cliff Richards for winning his case. Congratulations.

I wonder when he was the heart throb of the day he over satiated himself. If only I'd had the chance to pick and choose from thousands of young girls, sigh. 

It's possible he did, which led to his religious conversion. He might have felt that he'd done everything but yet there was something lacking in his life. Although, if that were the case, one would think he would find a good Christian wife and settle down. My guess is  more he's just one of those 'asexuals' who isn't really bothered about it.