• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Don’t deport me coz I’m ill

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/15/last-gasp-legal-bid-to-stop-deportation-from-uk-of-seriously-ill-man-sangarapillai-balachandran

A seriously ill man’s blood pressure has risen considerably as he awaits removal from the UK, amid warnings that his life could be at risk if he is forced to fly.

A last-minute legal challenge has been lodged with the Home Office to prevent the removal of Sangarapillai Balachandran from the UK. An expert medical report seen by the Guardian says that after three strokes in six years he could be in serious danger if he flies.

im trying that one if I’m ever taken I’ll abroad without the necessary insurance 

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/15/last-gasp-legal-bid-to-stop-deportation-from-uk-of-seriously-ill-man-sangarapillai-balachandran

A seriously ill man’s blood pressure has risen considerably as he awaits removal from the UK, amid warnings that his life could be at risk if he is forced to fly.

A last-minute legal challenge has been lodged with the Home Office to prevent the removal of Sangarapillai Balachandran from the UK. An expert medical report seen by the Guardian says that after three strokes in six years he could be in serious danger if he flies.

im trying that one if I’m ever taken I’ll abroad without the necessary insurance 

Something doesn’t add up here 

the So-Called BBC , SJW’s , Corybyn etc tell us the UK has rampant discrimination against minority’s of all types, homelessness and starvation blight the land 

However every person from abroad who gets here will fight to their last ( slightly elevated) heart beat to stay 

very confusing 😜

1 minute ago, Malthus said:

Something doesn’t add up here 

the So-Called BBC , SJW’s , Corybyn etc tell us the UK has rampant discrimination against minority’s of all types, homelessness and starvation blight the land 

However every person from abroad who gets here will fight to their last ( slightly elevated) heart beat to stay 

very confusing 😜

Yep, if it’s so bad, why do they so desperately want to stay?  

Just now, JFK said:

My heart fucking bleeds - cmon where's yer charity, just keep on working paying tax for these fucking useless cunts!

That right there is the problem. I would have no problem with this person and their family staying here, living here, getting treatment. As long as it isn’t my taxes paying for it. Unfortunately, these people expect others to pick up the tab. 

3 hours ago, One percent said:

That right there is the problem. I would have no problem with this person and their family staying here, living here, getting treatment. As long as it isn’t my taxes paying for it. Unfortunately, these people expect others to pick up the tab. 

He's an Oz citizen too - oh wait, can I go to Oz and sponge off the state, get my healthcare free of charge ... oh no wait...

Fuck them off, just get him on a plane and fuck off. Too many fucking parasites.