DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Universal credit rollout delayed yet again

invalid

• 1 month later...

bets place for this.

Another poor diabled person, being driven to depressin on UC.

Nope.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/do-you-know-who-am-15820390

0_KLP_MGA_120219mgaAssault_04JPG.jpg

She said he is a single man with one son, he is also in receipt of £240 per fortnight in Universal Credit benefits.

Criminal record should abr you from any cash benefit.

Put him in a flop house, bunkbeds, 4 t oa room. Slops for food.

18 minutes ago, spygirl said:

bets place for this.

Another poor diabled person, being driven to depressin on UC.

Nope.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/do-you-know-who-am-15820390

0_KLP_MGA_120219mgaAssault_04JPG.jpg

She said he is a single man with one son, he is also in receipt of £240 per fortnight in Universal Credit benefits.

Criminal record should abr you from any cash benefit.

Put him in a flop house, bunkbeds, 4 t oa room. Slops for food.

Another “do you know who I am?”  xD

i thought Guisborough was posh?  Clearly not. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Another “do you know who I am?”  xD

i thought Guisborough was posh?  Clearly not. 

I t was.

I used to think that til a relation was lookign for a chepa palce near boro and Gussy came up.

The scummers have occupied large parts.

Just now, spygirl said:

I t was.

I used to think that til a relation was lookign for a chepa palce near boro and Gussy came up.

The scummers have occupied large parts.

Bit like York then. I remember as a kid and a teenager (went to York college for a year) that it was posh. It isn’t now. I went with the kids on a shopping trip about ten years ago. “Mum, it’s realky chavvy”. And that’s from kids used to London. o.O

On 19/02/2019 at 21:11, One percent said:

Bit like York then. I remember as a kid and a teenager (went to York college for a year) that it was posh. It isn’t now. I went with the kids on a shopping trip about ten years ago. “Mum, it’s realky chavvy”. And that’s from kids used to London. o.O

I've seen this in recent years in what I always thought were posh towns (well they were at one time). During the day full of Romainian big issue sellers, homeless and lots of chavs in hoodies. The only other people being pensioners so some of these towns must be a massive drain on resources.

Our local town has never been posh, I've been going there on a regular basis for the last 25 years. In the last couple of years there has been a shocking increase in homeless, very obvious druggy skanks (always the druggy women that beg and give a sob story of leaving an abusive partner), beggers, buskers (of the crap type) and lots of what I assume to be unemployed and very overweight Brits covered in crap tatts.

55 minutes ago, null; said:

I've seen this in recent years in what I always thought were posh towns (well they were at one time). During the day full of Romainian big issue sellers, homeless and lots of chavs in hoodies. The only other people being pensioners so some of these towns must be a massive drain on resources.

Our local town has never been posh, I've been going there on a regular basis for the last 25 years. In the last couple of years there has been a shocking increase in homeless begging for cash to buy booze/drugs, very obvious druggy skanks (always the druggy women that beg and give a sob story of leaving an abusive partner), beggers, buskers (of the crap type) and lots of what I assume to be unemployed and very overweight Brits covered in crap tatts.

Begging on street is not homeless, its just begging.

By making a big fuss about homeless, like they are some innocent kids, all the scum have pilied into begging for booze and smack topup.

Archived