• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

wherebee

Poll: Male sexual thoughts

Male sexual thoughts  

86 members have voted

1. 1. DO you agree with what Wherebee said?

• Yes, almost all of it and I am a man
    • Yes, more than half of it and I am a man
    • No, less than half of it and I am a man
    • It's all bollocks and he should be locked up and I am a man
    • Yes, almost all of it and I am a woman
    • Yes, more than half of it and I am a woman
    • No, less than half of it and I am a woman
    • It's all bollocks and he should be locked up and I am a woman
    • I'm CCC. drop yer knickers and stop asking questions

So - I think I might upset a few people with my post in the DOSBODS thread.  Lets see if I am an abomination or actuallly just a true speaker...

"Sigh.

I've had this conversation with many, many women over the years and they never believe it.  Anyway, I will try again.

The first time a man meets you, unless you are under 15 or over 60, he in a split second rates you with the 'Would I fuck that' question.  Doesn't matter if you are his boss, his neighbour, his bus driver, etc etc etc.

If the answer is Yes - simple, if possible, he will fuck you unless there are social or other restrictions to prevent it

If the answer is No - more complex.  This may translate into 'might fuck if desperate' or 'would fuck if she wore XXX or did YYY'.  It may translate into 'wouldn't fuck now but might if I am bored/horny/etc'

In some very rare cases the answer is 'No - not at all, not even with your cock, mate'.  In those cases, very few women actually offer anything of value for a man in a social situation, compared to an equally non-sexual relationship with a man.  Such ughbeasts also bring additional danger for a man, as he knows that the twin risks of drunken sex or false accusations exist.

Note, the answer to 'would I fuck that' is not linked simply to base attractiveness.  As an example, one of my friends is married to an ex-beauty queen.  Within 5 seconds of meeting her my brain went 'NO - not even with yours' for some reason.  

So yes, all men want to fuck you, and if they don't, they probably don't want to spend time with you.

Final rider - this does not normally apply to close female relatives, unless you live in Norfolk or follow Mohammed...."

Seems not to let me vote.  FEMINAZI MACHINES?

Just now, wherebee said:

Yeah, I was trying to create a poll re my post in the DOSBODS post but somehow I've created a lot of questions but no where to tick one?

The poll creator can't vote :Old:

I can vote but I don't understand the question. Do I decide if I want to shag every woman I meet within 5s?

I voted less than half as whilst I go with some of that - yes I automatically assess all women on that "would I?" basis; surely every man does and vice versa for women with men - but as pretty much all women I meet are through work or friends then I am necessarily going to have normal interaction with them anyway and I will chat to them whether the answer to "would i?" is a yes or a no.  So its not going to affect how I relate to them; I don't ignore women I don't fancy.

I'm not claiming that this is any better or worse behaviour than that described in your opening post.

13 minutes ago, wherebee said:

The first time a man meets you, unless you are under 15 or over 60, he in a split second rates you with the 'Would I fuck that' question.  Doesn't matter if you are his boss, his neighbour, his bus driver, etc etc etc.

60 seems very generous, a majority of women don't really trigger that reaction at all after about 45.

"No I wouldn't fuck her" is a very common answer for me, and it's not even complex, Fat Women = Erectile disfunction, I couldn't do the act even if I wanted.

Edited by snaga

1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

a majority of women don't really trigger that reaction at all

FTFY. Especially in the UK. Well, one looks, but only for a nanosecond because that time is enough to detect the requirement for a wide-angle lens.

Wherebee mentions "unless there are social or other restrictions to prevent it" in passing but this is very important in most cases, both to men and women.

That's why women's knicker elastic is close to non-existent when they're on holiday.

I hadn't given it a lot of thought but voted I agree with you. (With some exceptions obviously.)

Probably women do a similar assessment but apart from being attractive enough (to shag) there might be other considerations eg fun to be with, helpfulness (DIY/advice on cars etc, help with a work problem), protection (when travelling around), potential connections to more attractive males.

Basically, we are all after something?   

Who said that animals tend to approach another animal with this automatically initiated checklist ...

• Can I eat it?
  • Can it eat me?
  • Can I shag it?

Not necessarily in that order?!

With humans might be ..

• Would I possibly want to shag it?
  • Is it fun/helpful (to me) to be with?

But, as we age, the latter might become more important than the former?! o.O

Edited by whocares

22 minutes ago, snaga said:

"No I wouldn't fuck her" is a very common answer for me, and it's not even complex, Fat Women = Erectile disfunction, I couldn't do the act even if I wanted.

I sometimes wonder if fat women do it on purpose, or maybe subconsciously, as a guaranteed way of keeping men away. Seriously, say they had a history of abuse or something and they want to deflect any in future. 

Or do they genuinely not realise it is such a turn-off? 

17 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

60 seems very generous, a majority of women don't really trigger that reaction at all after about 45.

Whenever I mention that there are plenty of women over 50 that are still appealing I usually get shot down by the notion that they are limited in number, or a rare exception eg Michelle Pfeiffer. :x

To be fair, if reading this under say, 35, the reaction could well be :Sick1:

On the other hand, if 40 something, you could well find an attractive 55+ woman at least perfectly acceptable, if not more.

There's a good example in our accounts office. Blonde bob, not real but done by expensive hairdresser, professional nails, hands and feet. Pert, full breasts, flat stomach, thin arms, quality small to medium arse, 5ft 10 in heels, pencil skirt, blouse open to third button. 

Bodywise she's very good, personality wise, very 'with it', face a bit wrinkly, probably too much sun.

She's 64.

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

Whenever I mention that there are plenty of women over 50 that are still appealing I usually get shot down by the notion that they are limited in number, or a rare exception eg Michelle Pfeiffer. :x

On the other hand, if 40 something, you could well find an attractive 55+ woman at least perfectly acceptable, if not more.

There's a good example in our accounts office. Blonde bob, not real but done by expensive hairdresser, professional nails, hands and feet. Pert, full breasts, flat stomach, thin arms, quality small to medium arse, 5ft 10 in heels, pencil skirt, blouse open to third button. 

Bodywise she's very good, personality wise, very 'with it', face a bit wrinkly, probably too much sun.

She's 64.

I also think it's down to your own age.  I can't remember the mythical formula (half your age plus something) but when I was in my twenties I wasn't remotely attracted to women in their fifties; but now I am also in my fifties I am.

3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

She's 64.

You are Emmanuel Macron and I claim my 5 francs.

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

You lot really are going for it today. o.O

Sorry, 1 percent, this is not designed to be a negative thread.  I thought it would be interesting to find out if I was a deviant.  Looks like I am not....

4 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

I don’t understand, here in Asia I think it’s the other way around.

No in Asia it's a thought bubble saying "How much money he have? I fuck him good....."

(Disclosure :-  Limited experience of Asia so this may be unfair)

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

You are Emmanuel Macron and I claim my 5 francs.

:)

It's only Marine who has talked about leaving the Euro.