• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
MrPin

A fine bunch

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

What a fine bunch we are. There is a lot of talent and wit on here. This is not your everyday forum is it?

Well said. 

I posted in fuckedcompany.com and its derivatives for years until they fell to bits. Dosbods is the first time I have felt in company of right sort of people since the then. 

Just now, Funn3r said:

Well said. 

I posted in fuckedcompany.com and its derivatives for years until they fell to bits. Dosbods is the first time I have felt in company of right sort of people since the then. 

We welcome your contributions. I believe I might be unusual.

51 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I'm not at the mosque today Frank, as the chimney fell off.

I'm a different sort of anti muslim than most on here but here's true story. 

Went on holiday to Turkey and arrived 2AM feeling full of energy so went on beach. Nighttime obv but still warm. About 4AM someone started with a chainsaw Bzzz Bz noise really ruined the mood. We cursed them drunkenly for about 10 minutes. Then finally realised it wasn't a chainsaw it was the prayer time alert...

I have a fine chimney for sale if anyones interested, was outside a mosque choosing some shoes when it nearly hit me on the head, so i took that as well as some  new (to me at least) shoes. Tomorrow ill be outside a sikh gurwara to pick some new trainers up.

I'm not anti-Muslim either, or anti-semitic.

I'm very much pro-my people and my country though, and know some stuff, which leads me to be counter-jihadi, and counter-semitic.

Muslims and Jews can do what they want, in their own countries.