• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Manchester Policeman hit by van this morning

News is breaking that a policeman was hospitalised this morning after being hit by a van in Newton Heath, Manchester.

The police had been called to a property and during this they attempted to speak with a driver of a van. The van driver apparebtly struck the officer and several cars.

The police are appealing for anyone who spots the van to contact them but have given no description of the person they are seeking.

Online some people are making suggestions about the dominant 'culture' in Newton Heath. I know nothing of the area.

So there you are folks - if you have seen a black van contact Manchester Police.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By The Masked Tulip
      Policeman was on patrol in Portsmouth. Was stabbed in the back by a male. The man has been arrested.
    • By sarahbell
      Pride price increase is mainstream. Even my MIL was talking about it having been on the news
      https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/04/manchester-pride-2019-ticket-prices-inclusivity

And a serious concerns story about the Caribean carnival also on local bbc news

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47088864

• By SpectrumFX
      I can't help but feel that this would have been a bit easier for him (and his windscreen), if only the Americans had decided to drive on the correct side of the road.

The main action is at 3.15