• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Fun with your Prostate

Talking to one of the women I work with.

Her ~56 YO husband suffers from prostate issues. I dont think hes got cancer, just an issue - cant pee that will, on lots of tablets etc.

Its driving her nuts. The pills have lots of side effects - on sexy ones, just annoying.

Now, I know that men dont cancer, thats why all the cancer funding goes to women....

There does seem to be a lot of research pointing that men who ejactulate a lot tend to avoid prostate problems in later life.

Should the NHS give men over 40 beer money to go out and pull attractive young women to have sex with?

Should the NHS put a trailer in the town centre - just like the boob one, which has been shown to be ineffective for screening cancer - full of hot ex Hollyoaks actressees?

The woman from work, after a year or so of the side effects, would be up for hubby going on shag as its driving her up the wall.

I believe that leaving bad semen in there is probably part of the problem as it does go rather yellow if not expelled regularly, examining the colour and consistency occasionally is probably a good idea as well.

A bit more awkward to explain on the telly than checking the size, feel and balance of your testes.

Men ignore it. It's the tough thing to do!:o

I've had the telescope up my arse, and it felt like a ten inch Dobsonian. Nothing was found but they could see out of my ears!

Just one of the fun things to look forward to as you get older. When I realised I had prostate issues the first step in diagnosis was having a doctor stick his finger up my arse. Then when I looked up the side effects of the prescribed medication I decided not to risk them.

Anyway I've found a few remedies that are helpful; Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seeds and some vile tasting herbal tea from Romania.

1 minute ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Just one of the fun things to look forward to as you get older. When I realised I had prostate issues the first step in diagnosis was having a doctor stick his finger up my arse. Then when I looked up the side effects of the prescribed medication I decided not to risk them.

Anyway I've found a few remedies that are helpful; Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seeds and some vile tasting herbal tea from Romania.

What about cheap Romanian prossies?

Just now, Uptherebels said:

I expect he's pretty average for a 56 yr old. 

I dunno. I had a quick quiz of my older relatives. None have admitted any problems.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

What about cheap Romanian prossies?

I dunno. I had a quick quiz of my older relatives. None have admitted any problems.

Why would a relative admit anything to you? 

Just now, Uptherebels said:

Why would a relative admit anything to you? 

Because they drone on about that sort of stuff all the time- bowles this, biopsy that.

Im guessing if they had a condition that I was semi interested in then they would tell me ...

Just now, spygirl said:

Because they drone on about that sort of stuff all the time- bowles this, biopsy that.

Im guessing if they had a condition that I was semi interested in then they would tell me ...

Not having a wank and checking its snowy whiteness.

Just now, spygirl said:

We clearly have very different backgrounds :)

1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

Things do start to wear out once you are over 50 so make the most of it while you can all you younsters out there.

You should have told me that 25 years ago, and welcome aboard the bridge!

Just now, MrPin said:

You should have told me that 25 years ago, and welcome aboard the bridge!

Aye, Aye, Captain Fish Finger.

2 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Mine has never been snowy white. More Magnolia.

Doesn't take long to check.

7 minutes ago, Uptherebels said:

We clearly have very different backgrounds :)

There's no illness or 'incident' too embarrassing - up to + including shagging the local 18 YO bike - that some of my femail relatives will not openly discuss.

7 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Mine has never been snowy white. More Magnolia.

I guess red stripes are a warning.

11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I guess red stripes are a warning.

They are to that arsehole of a husband of mine.

Red-stripes suggests toothpaste - and XYY runs a mile faster than Seb Coe away from that paticular product...

Mrs XYY

Edited by Mrs XYY

Prostatitis sufferer here.

It's actually calmed down quite a bit now after antibiotics but it took a long, long time to diagnose mainly down to various NHS fuck ups and consultants who thought I was trying to swing the lead (backache is a symptom). 

Eventually I was booked in for a cystoscopy. Now gentlemen, I see your finger up arses and raise you this. It was one of the most singularly uncomfortable experiences of my life. My mate moaned about having a camera shoved up his bunghole, well I'd rather have the full camera, associated  film crew and Attenborough narrating up my arse than go through that again.

5 minutes for the procedure and half an hour to peel me off the ceiling. Mrs Hartman said I was white as a sheet when I came out.

So, keep it checked gents, even if it means going for an MOT at the docs once in a while because the one thing you need to bear in mind is that if something is giving you grief in that department, it may take the NHS fucking ages to diagnose it.

It was nearly two years of pretty serious pain before mine was sorted.