• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Single mum's son is spitting image of 108m lottery winner...

A cleaner is demanding £100,000 after claiming her son is the love child of one of the biggest ever National Lottery winners.

Dawn Scully, 39, said she fell pregnant with son Liam, 18, weeks before splitting from Neil Trotter, 45, who scooped £108million in the Euromillions in 2014.

Ms Scully claims her son is the 'spitting image' of the former mechanic but Mr Trotter denies ever knowing the mother.

She's demanding Mr Trotter gives Liam £100,000 to make up for 16 years without a single child maintenance payment.

She said she dated the ex-mechanic on-and-off for a year after meeting him in 1998 at a cafe where she worked as a waitress near his garage in Morden, Surrey.

Ahh, the kids 18.....

Thing is, this is one of th least outrageous BS claims Ive heard from single mums as their kids reach 18.

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

A cleaner is demanding £100,000 after claiming her son is the love child of one of the biggest ever National Lottery winners.

Dawn Scully, 39, said she fell pregnant with son Liam, 18, weeks before splitting from Neil Trotter, 45, who scooped £108million in the Euromillions in 2014.

Ms Scully claims her son is the 'spitting image' of the former mechanic but Mr Trotter denies ever knowing the mother.

She's demanding Mr Trotter gives Liam £100,000 to make up for 16 years without a single child maintenance payment.

She said she dated the ex-mechanic on-and-off for a year after meeting him in 1998 at a cafe where she worked as a waitress near his garage in Morden, Surrey.

Ahh, the kids 18.....

Thing is, this is one of th least outrageous BS claims Ive heard from single mums as their kids reach 18.

Has she not thought that it may be a tad simpler to just get a job? 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Youd think so but no.

Face with having to work 38h or coming it with the most elaborate, unlikely idea that would be laughed out of Hollywierd .... they all go for the laughable ideas.

Buy a £1m boat and look for gold in ship wrecks or get a job in the cafe, whcih is down the road and has 'Help wanted' sign,

1m ship it is.

Andthats one I heard this summer.

Despite the person not being able to sail, have 1m, or any idea of where sunk bullion ships were.

And thats the problem with the benefits sysem. You get people - mainly women - dropping out of working./growing up and sitting on benefits for almost 20 eyars. Then ,when they get to 40s and young Brandon fucks off, they need to start earning morning.

The conversations I have are like the ones I have with mrs spys 4 yo students.

11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Despite the person not being able to sail, have 1m, or any idea of where sunk bullion ships were.

But it's having the idea what counts. After all, no-one else will ever have thought about doing something as clever as that, will they? ;)

Have you had the, "Can you make a website to %complexProject% for me? When it starts making serious money, I'll split the profits with you 50-50." proposition yet?

After all, you're in IT. This sort of thing should be easy for you...

Hmm, how much of that £100k windfall (if she actually got it) would she be repaying for the benefits she received over 18 yrs which shd she wouldn't have been entitled to had she had £100k for the kid's maintenance? Or doesn't it work like that? (Could she have claimed the same benefits while father was paying her £5k pa for 18 yrs?)

Shame (for her) that it wasn't twins tho, eh? 

Went on Mumsnet - sarahs fault.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/3062833-no-longer-attracted-to-my-husband-after-he-lost-all-his-money

Isnt that a hate crime?

'I’ve always been attracted to wealthy older men. I didn’t grow up with a dad and my mother is a complete narcissist who doesn’t know how to love or show affection. My counsellor says I’m a classic “dependant” type, I seek out a father figures and someone who can take care of me. '

Attracted to older men or wealthy men??

who the fuck would get shacked up to a woman with a councillor?

5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well i`m sure this is easy to prove either way ,so if it is bullshit she must be incredibly stupid to make these accusations in the first place,if so don`t these people think of the damage they might be doing to their kid 

No.

How many kids with loon mums who claimed they must be related to royal family as their nan worked in a hotel the king went to 80 years ago.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No.

How many kids with loon mums who claimed they must be related to royal family as their nan worked in a hotel the king went to 80 years ago.

In the cases against DJs and other 70s celebs, no evidence was needed of sexual congress for the 'victim' to be believed.
So why should this be different?

Oh wait, this is actually measurable - dna test the lad and the bloke and put paid to her insane ramblings.

1 minute ago, unregistered_guest said:

And don't forget the "I was Jimmy Savile's lovechild" stories...

Well. FOAF so it must be true.

Someone I know lived next door to a girl who was visited by JS regularly. The love child that resulted is out there.

Edited by sarahbell

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Go and work for the man after a lifetime of freeloading. Or scam yourself 100k? What would you do (rhetorical) 

7 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Well. FOAF so it must be true.

Someone I know lived next door to a girl who was visited by JS regularly. The love child that resulted is out there.

I grew up with someone whos mum dated savile, before he was famous.

There are some similarities.....

7 hours ago, sarahbell said:

In the cases against DJs and other 70s celebs, no evidence was needed of sexual congress for the 'victim' to be believed.
So why should this be different?

Oh wait, this is actually measurable - dna test the lad and the bloke and put paid to her insane ramblings.

Yeahbut.

Ive got be be dnad everytime somrone makes an outrageous claim.

There needs to be some kind of punishment if hes not the Dad, say 100k.