• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Merkel Watch - Behold the 4th Reich

German reunification in 1990, the advent of the Euro and a compliant Central Bank gave Germany the means to dominate Europe and anyone who thinks the new Germany won’t use this tool ruthlessly hasn’t been paying attention. Merkel and company have thrown aside Greece’s elected government like a rag doll, subjected the Greek people to wringing austerity in order that German banks could be repaid in full, and are now proceeding to strip Greece’s public assets in a forced “privatization” program.

Now that British voters have elected to leave the EU and French voters have installed a compliant new president, Merkel is freer than ever to force her will upon the entire continent.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-provokes-merkel-to-reveal-her-true-intention-of-dominating-europe-2017-05-30

merkel.jpg.dd1a268f53e68303eb3e89a97c6c3079.jpg

Merkel looking increasingly like an aged dictator seeks a fourth term and there is reason to be concerned, even alarmed, at her recent declaration of independence and in all probability feels entitled to seek a fifth term.

Do these power crazed politicians not have a fucking life!

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Funny how the Germans lost two wars but seem to be in charge of Europe. 

They haven't had to spend on defence....just ploughed profits back into industry.

Just now, Libspero said:

I can't believe the French didn't stand up to them..

xD  brilliant. Tbf, the resistance did. 

1 minute ago, Wahoo said:

They haven't had to spend on defence....just ploughed profits back into industry.

Yeah but it is their approach in the last few years.  See chewy's post above about what they are doing to Greece. I'm so glad we are out of this mess. Hopefully. 

The incredible thing about Germany is that they elected Merkel in the first place.

When the Berlin Wall came down the West Germans had this incredible naivety that the East Germans were just like them - but merely oppressed and behind the wall.

But the Est Germans had 55 years of being a fundamental part of the Warsaw Pact - an entire people schooled in and educated in communism. Of all the Warsaw Pact countries that the Soviets took over after 1945 the East Germans were the ones who became the most communist after the Russians themselves. The Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, Bulgarians, etc, all basically were peoples in constant hatred of their politicial leaders. Even the Romanians were only communist by virtue of a communist dictator with an iron grip and the backing of Moscow.

But the East Germans seemed to go from Nazism into Communism with almost zeal. Anyone who thinks that they simply stopped thinking that way just because the Wall came down iis a tad naive IMPO.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The incredible thing about Germany is that they elected Merkel in the first place.

When the Berlin Wall came down the West Germans had this incredible naivety that the East Germans were just like them - but merely oppressed and behind the wall.

But the Est Germans had 55 years of being a fundamental part of the Warsaw Pact - an entire people schooled in and educated in communism. Of all the Warsaw Pact countries that the Soviets took over after 1945 the East Germans were the ones who became the most communist after the Russians themselves. The Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, Bulgarians, etc, all basically were peoples in constant hatred of their politicial leaders. Even the Romanians were only communist by virtue of a communist dictator with an iron grip and the backing of Moscow.

But the East Germans seemed to go from Nazism into Communism with almost zeal. Anyone who thinks that they simply stopped thinking that way just because the Wall came down iis a tad naive IMPO.

Top post. I met some people from the old eastern block, Poland and Hungary I think. They hated Russia with a vengeance. The only East German on the trip looked like a shot putter and never said a word to anyone. 

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Game Of Thrones has nothing on this. I should become a fantasy novelist. I need a catchy catchphrase for my hero who battles this evil Queen. How about "Winter is coming!"?

"Islam is coming!" (yw)

Thank you all, I'm relieved I'm not the only one who thinks this way about Merkel, her upbringing, the bizarre actions of her father and how they were allowed to flourish in the East and her rise to power in the West.

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Top post. I met some people from the old eastern block, Poland and Hungary I think. They hated Russia with a vengeance. The only East German on the trip looked like a shot putter and never said a word to anyone. 

Aye, I remember her.

Ignorant bitch.

Just sat in the corner playing with her cock...

XYY

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Thank you.

When you look at the naivety with how the West Germans welcomed back the East Germans you begin to understand their stupidty re this migrant stuff. I believe that Merkel's base is still in East Germany.

If I was writing a fantasy novel about current events I would write about a woman whose father, during a time when virtually no people went from West to East, took his family to the East and brought his daughter up in the East. I would write a fictional tale of how she became the best little fervent communist, went to East German secret police school and, having passed with flying colours, was then given the mission of one day destroying Western Europe and NATO.

Her mission would become her most consuming passion - more than love, more than sex, more than children, more than family, more than anything.

I would then write a fictional tale of how, beyond the wildest dreams of herself and her communist masters, she ended up becoming the most powerful woman in Europe and, still a fervent communist at heart, set about using the cultural marxism that she loves to destroy the West. Obviously, such a thing is so ludicrous that no one would believe such a fantasy - most would not even consider it.

Game Of Thrones has nothing on this. I should become a fantasy novelist. I need a catchy catchphrase for my hero who battles this evil Queen. How about "Winter is coming!"?

👍 out of reps again.  

Thats quite a tale there tmt. 

The red threat? 

Tangled web?

mind, our own leaders are complicit in this. They really don't want us out. 

Merkel is a real danger. Far too much power. EU talking of an army!

Interesting that advanced cultures naively think that our goodness is more powerful than less advanced or more propagandised cultures. We forget that they don't play by our rules, don't always play nicely. Why open borders and mass immigration from God knows where is a terrible idea.

Merkel and Islam probably the two greatest threats facing the West. Third is easily manipulated voters.

9 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Thank you all, I'm relieved I'm not the only one who thinks this way about Merkel, her upbringing, the bizarre actions of her father and how they were allowed to flourish in the East and her rise to power in the West.

Hide in plain sight.

16 minutes ago, Mihnjeeta said:

"Islam is coming!" (yw)

Was wondering what a Minge Eater was out of curiosity so I googled it.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mihnjeeta

I'd take a domain name out ASAP to protect your very unique identity as all 41 results out of trillions of possibilities come back to all your posts here.

On the internet today that is a stunning achievement.

Creating something that unique from scratch is something even internet professionals now find virtually impossible.

Congratulations

5 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Was wondering what a Minge Eater was out of curiosity so I googled it.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mihnjeeta

I'd take a domain name out ASAP to protect your very unique identity as all 41 results out of trillions of possibilities come back to all your posts here.

On the internet today that is a stunning achievement.

Creating something that unique from scratch is something even internet professionals now find virtually impossible.

Congratulations

You're telling me I'm the only Mihnjeeta on the planet? :Jumping:

21 minutes ago, Mihnjeeta said:

You're telling me I'm the only Mihnjeeta on the planet? :Jumping:

Well not quite.

I have to confess that I may have munched on a few over the years...

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

Well not quite.

I have to confess that I may have munched on a few over the years...

XYY

Well that's actually three of us if we're getting all Jeremy fucking Kyle about it...

Mrs XYY

19 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

German reunification in 1990, the advent of the Euro and a compliant Central Bank gave Germany the means to dominate Europe and anyone who thinks the new Germany won’t use this tool ruthlessly hasn’t been paying attention. Merkel and company have thrown aside Greece’s elected government like a rag doll, subjected the Greek people to wringing austerity in order that German banks could be repaid in full, and are now proceeding to strip Greece’s public assets in a forced “privatization” program.

Now that British voters have elected to leave the EU and French voters have installed a compliant new president, Merkel is freer than ever to force her will upon the entire continent.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-provokes-merkel-to-reveal-her-true-intention-of-dominating-europe-2017-05-30

merkel.jpg.dd1a268f53e68303eb3e89a97c6c3079.jpg

Merkel looking increasingly like an aged dictator seeks a fourth term and there is reason to be concerned, even alarmed, at her recent declaration of independence and in all probability feels entitled to seek a fifth term.

Do these power crazed politicians not have a fucking life!

My God. They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul.