• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Another loon converts to islam

The last refuge of the retarded, desperate and clinically insane claims another victim.

Irish singer SinΓ©ad O'Connor has announced she has converted to Islam.

The artist, who is best known for her 1990 hit version of the song Nothing Compares 2 U, mental breakdowns, drug abuse, suicide attempts, and several children by different blokes said she had changed her name to Shuhada'.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45987127

the So-Called BBC are cheerleaders for the religion of peace.Β  For them this is a good news day.

I wonder if she will view wearing a bedsheet all day as a cracking opportunity for binge eating like Lauren Booth.

Pre islam

lauren_booth.jpg

Post islam:

Booth2-434411.jpg

Islam makes you fat!

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

the So-Called BBC are cheerleaders for the religion of peace.Β  For them this is a good news day.

I wonder if she will view wearing a bedsheet all day as a cracking opportunity for binge eating like Lauren Booth.

Pre islam

lauren_booth.jpg

Post islam:

Booth2-434411.jpg

Islam makes you fat!

but lets also realize this is a slap in the face for femanism and the gay and lezzer comunity,lets face it these women are now chatel and will be worth less than men.

3 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

So, if it had been a member of the Bay City Rollers converting to islam, would that have caused more of a stir?

Well of course it would. They would have to ditch the tartan stripes and scarves round wrists.Β 

Just now, stokiescum said:

but lets also realize this is a slap in the face for femanism and the gay and lezzer comunity,lets face it these women are now chatel and will be worth less than men.

If you are judging it by the pound, I think she is worth significantly more than him.Β o.OxD

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Pre islam

lauren_booth.jpg

Post islam:

Booth2-434411.jpg

Islam makes you fat!

And lengthens your neck!

1 hour ago, Anglepoise said:

From the link I notice that she joined Sinn Fein in 2014.Β 

Anyhow, isn't music forbidden in Islam?

She's indeed showing her intellect in the field of politics as well:
Β 

Β 

In December 2014 it was reported O'Connor had joined Sinn FΓ©in

In a 2015 interview with the BBC, O'Connor wished that Ireland had remained under British rule because the church took over the country instead

Following the Brexit referendum in 2016, O'Connor wrote on Facebook "Ireland is officially no longer owned by Britain"

Β 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SinΓ©ad_O'Connor

So Islam > Feminism and female empowerment in the SJW 'brownie points' scale. Well I guess we knew that anyway, right?

So after 50 years she finally worked out that what she actually needed was a strong man to tell her what to do. Good on her.