• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Non white voices of reason

With the US anchor woman having to give a grovelling apology after daring to discuss halloween costumes, the opression of white peoples ability to speak continues. As I have said before, this is where non white people have an advantage in that its a lot harder for the far left facists to criticise them.

Unlike the racist SJWs, I am firmly of the opinion that skin colour and ethnic background has little importance. What matters is what you say and what you do.

So, going against those beliefs, I thought it would be interesting to have en exclusive list of those who have what we on here would consider a voice of reason.

Think of it as supporting the supporters. Many of these will be people that the MSM will not give any time to as while they might have the right skin colour or religion, they don't push the SJW agenda.

Please put forward suggestions based on merit, so for example Kayne West would maybe not be a good choice. Also consider any less well known names.

So I'll kick off with someone who I was not aware of until seeing her linked to here on DOSBODs. Rita Panahi, an American-born Iranian Australian opinion columnist and critic of Islam. She works for the Herald Sun, a subsidiary of News Corp Australia and is host of The Friday Show at Sky News. I've not seen much of her content, but what I have seen is well reasoned, not overly emotional and she appears open minded and tolerant.

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Panahi

https://www.instagram.com/ritapanahi/

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/rita-panahi

Jesse Peterson on YouTube is great. He is a black gentleman who gets other American blacks to look through the victim mentality and take control of their own destinies. Really good guy on a mission to help others and I have a lot of respect for him.

Sorry I can't post any vids as I am on my phone, will post some good ones when I get back to Blighty tonight.

Two great suggestions, thanks. Jesse Peterson sounds interesting, people who genuinely want to make the world a better place rather than pushing an agenda. Look forward to seeing some of his videos.

2 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Morgan Freeman.

That's a big name, yet despite that, I don't really know much about him.

3 minutes ago, null; said:

Two great suggestions, thanks. Jesse Peterson sounds interesting, people who genuinely want to make the world a better place rather than pushing an agenda. Look forward to seeing some of his videos.

That's a big name, yet despite that, I don't really know much about him.

Check this too:

Error...

Edited by maynardgravy
Posted same vid twice

8 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Morgan Freeman.

Loved that opening bit from Morgan on black history month and racism, something I have always thought - we need to stop giving people labels and yet its the SJWs who constantly push for people to be given labels.

1 minute ago, null; said:

Loved that opening bit from Morgan on black history month and racism, something I have always thought - we need to stop giving people labels and yet its the SJWs who constantly push for people to be given labels.

Quite simple isn't it. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill and it will go away. The new left (nothing like the old left) won't do this... i just can't think why? hmmmm...

I suspect that Rita Panahi is actually Caucasian Iranian.

Although you do not have to be white to be considered Caucasian. For example, Somalis are Caucasian, most Indians are also.

I would class Rita as more white than anything judging by her images online.

Thomas Sowell - African American.

10 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Quite simple isn't it. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill and it will go away. The new left (nothing like the old left) won't do this... i just can't think why? hmmmm...

Isn't that the reason they castigated Sarah Champion and want to silence Tommy Robinson?

3 minutes ago, Game_of_Homes said:

Raheem Kassam and Jonaya in the UK.

Yes, good choices, I was saving those for later if no one else mentioned them. Jonaya I see as an up and coming and a very brave girl, I hope she does well, would love to see her with a TV show. Raheem I think would do well if he got into politics.

Maybe I'm being biased, but all of those mentioned so far come across as being very intelligent. Is that true or does it just seem that way because they use reason and logic rather than emotion? is that fair or is it just a different type of intelligent?

6 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Quite the opposite. 'they' are trying to make a mountain into a molehill. 

Perhaps you misunderstand me. I mean that TPTB seem to be trying to sweep things like Rotherham under the carpet. Nothing to see here. Keep calm and carry on bending over. 

Champion was told to zip it for the good of community cohesion and Tommy can't influence opinion as much behind bars. 

2 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Perhaps you misunderstand me. I mean that TPTB seem to be trying to sweep things like Rotherham under the carpet. Nothing to see here. Keep calm and carry on bending over. 

Champion was told to zip it for the good of community cohesion and Tommy can't influence opinion as much behind bars. 

My bad - as the kids say.

I'm just going through the Rubin report archives because I can't remember the name of a great guy he had on and there are loads of non whites who I assume are talking sense given the names of the videos.

Coleman Hughes

Candace Owens

Katharine Birbalsingh

Debra Soh

Josephine Mathias

Larry Elder

Rajshree Agarwal

Neel Kolhatkar

"Some Black Guy"

Johnny C Taylor

Lubna Ahmed

Gad Saad

Jason Whitlock

That's just from the last year or so.

My own additions are Ayaan Hirsi Ali (who I think has been on the Rubin report) and Imam Tahwidi.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Are you bombing Wilhelmshaven again? We promised the Germans that we would stop that.

Nope in Paris at a customer. Dirty horrible place but I am wearing a t-shirt with a tiger tank on it and getting some very odd looks from older frogs.