• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Band

Virgin Mary an inspiration to Dykes.

I presume the father was unavailable for comment.

I don't mind these cases so much as it's most likely that they used a sperm donor, and anyway, women have been knocked up by anonymous men since time immemorial.

What I find more worrying are the male gayers, like Tom Daley and his husband/wife who suddenly acquired a baby by some miraculous means. Of course it wasn't mentioned that a woman presumably had to conceive and bear that child naturally in her womb for nine months then give it up for adoption for money - something that I thought was supposed to be a terrible evil when it used to happen to single girls in the old days.

18 minutes ago, Banned said:

Im presuming shes a virgin on the fact a man wouldnt be able to function with the amount of alcohol needed to jump it.

Im a fucken dinosaur in my early 40s as i think this is bizarre.

Given birth to a bouncing future soyboy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45995711

Not so sure. He has a reasonable male role model in that she's more masculine than many fathers these days. 

4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I don't mind these cases so much as it's most likely that they used a sperm donor, and anyway, women have been knocked up by anonymous men since time immemorial.

What I find more worrying are the male gayers, like Tom Daley and his husband/wife who suddenly acquired a baby by some miraculous means. Of course it wasn't mentioned that a woman presumably had to conceive and bear that child naturally in her womb for nine months then give it up for adoption for money - something that I thought was supposed to be a terrible evil when it used to happen to single girls in the old days.

A woman at work said something to me about Tom Daley having a baby; without thinking I said "adopted" and she went funny and said well if you want to be picky and ended the conversation. I wasn't being negative or anatgonistic but a man doesn't have a baby.

19 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

A woman at work said something to me about Tom Daley having a baby; without thinking I said "adopted" and she went funny and said well if you want to be picky and ended the conversation. I wasn't being negative or anatgonistic but a man doesn't have a baby.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/13/man-gives-birth-healthy-baby-four-years-transitioning-7155091/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjBvvnisKTeAhWKK8AKHZpRDDYQFjAKegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw07dQXJOGiew3hxIMnofV2-&ampcf=1

Those that think they are do.

52 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

bought might be more acurate or maybe rent a womb.

37 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Big business in the US - hiring a woman to conceive and carry the child. Even was a major plot line in the final series of 'Friends'. I think it is wrong when it is the well to do hiring lesser well of women for their wombs.

I think surrogacy is far more widespread than most people could ever imagine.  IVF is beyond commonplace and gruellingfor couples.  My in laws were part of a medical mafia who were all of the view that the ideal age for pregnancy was 20 to 25.  Sadly for economic reasons this is not feasible for tax payers.

49 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The PC argument would go that one would not generally point out that a heterosexual couple's child was adopted, so why mention it with a homosexual couple?

The difference for me is that one gives the heterosexual couple the benefit of the doubt and does not make an issue out of the adoption, because after all a man and a woman of childbearing age would be expected to have children in the natural way. What annoys me about the gays is the pretence that the baby somehow appeared spontaneously from nowhere in an equally 'natural' way, where as in fact the entire situation is artificially contrived.

Edited by Austin Allegro

7 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

She is actually a pretty good MP and alot better than that SNP crowd of dog whistle poiticians who constantly snipe at her. 

Whilst she is leader of the Scottish Tory party he is not an MP.

I can't help but think that it is wrong to bring up a child in our society in a homosexual household. Does the child have two mothers or two fathers, which one takes on the role of mother or father. Do they take it in turns.

I know there are situations where a conventional household is arrived at by circumstances not choice and that throughout history not everyone is brought up in a conventional household. Children like the stability of conforming with their peers. The deliberate choice to have a baby with the assistance of a turkey baster or a surrogate still strikes me as wrong.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Get with the programme Frank. Anyone can be anything they want to be and do anything they want to do. Be damned mother (or should that be non-binary) nature. o.O

10lb 1.5oz is huge and puts the baby at increased risk of metabolic syndrome for life. Another reason why obesity is increasing obese mother -> giant baby with messed up glucose tolerance -> obese adult.

3 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Not so sure. He has a reasonable male role model in that she's more masculine than many fathers these days. 

I was thinking that the amusing bit is that the butch has had the kid and the fem is in the supporting role.

But then I thought that this is probably true for a decent %age of hetero couples these days, so actually not so strange.

My wife’s cousin has had 2 children with her wife using the sperm from her wife’s brother.

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to marry someone of the same sex and use her brothers spunk to knock you up.

edited for one perdant.

Edited by Reck B

Just now, Reck B said:

My wife’s cousin has had 2 children with her wife using the sperm from her wife’s brother.

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to marry someone of the same sex and use her brothers spunk to knock you up.

How dare you

its pactise.   o.O

17 minutes ago, Reck B said:

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to marry someone of the same sex and use her brothers spunk to knock you up.

Thats classy ... You related  to the Dingles?