• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
M S E Refugee

More SJW drivel

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

It is a very poor attempt to emulate this:

The cassette boy one is very funny but the one you posted is just carp.

Apparently Liar,Liar is number one on iTunes.

SJW,s are wetting their knickers over it.

Just now, M S E Refugee said:

Apparently Liar,Liar is number one on iTunes.

SJW,s are wetting their knickers over it.

I didn't see it but read some of the posts on here about the programme on telly with the young audience - it really does not bode well does it.  

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

I didn't see it but read some of the posts on here about the programme on telly with the young audience - it really does not bode well does it.  

Reading some of the comments on Youtube is worrying,the youngsters seem to think that Corbyn's Old Labour have all the answers,you just need to throw lots of money at anyone that wants it.

I think that Corbyn does have some of the answers :ph34r:.  Sadly, not all of them and some of the ones he has are frankly bonkers.

The most laughable one he has that whilst his core traditional support base is thrown on the scrap heap of unemployment, his party is arguing for unfettered immigration of unskilled migrants.  

He also argues that we need to import loads of skilled workers whilst there is mass youth unemployment (mind going on current indications it does not surprise me that they are) because we don't have enough trained people.  Well sort out vocational education then you knob is my response.  

Bonkers  

I think there are going to be some very upset people come the morning after the election, when they realise that the government is voted in by attending a polling station or postal vote and not by somebody counting up all the likes on Facebook. 

1 minute ago, gilf said:

I think there are going to be some very upset people come the morning after the election, when they realise that the government is voted in by attending a polling station or postal vote and not by somebody counting up all the likes on Facebook. 

xD  I think we will all be upset one way or another no matter who gets in, sadly.  

2 hours ago, gilf said:

I saw this with the daughter of our cleaner on the day of the referendum. Daughter at university studying law, hence recognised as the smartest one in the family and was busily convincing all the rest of them to vote Remain. Cleaner had spent several weeks giving me her arguments, which I politely but briefly debated each time. On the day itself the super smart daughter finally realised you had to register to vote. I think the cleaner actually got a bit upset that I was laughing so hard.

2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Reading some of the comments on Youtube is worrying,the youngsters seem to think that Corbyn's Old Labour have all the answers,you just need to throw lots of money at anyone that wants it.

its worked with housing all their lives.

16 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I saw this with the daughter of our cleaner on the day of the referendum. Daughter at university studying law, hence recognised as the smartest one in the family and was busily convincing all the rest of them to vote Remain. Cleaner had spent several weeks giving me her arguments, which I politely but briefly debated each time. On the day itself the super smart daughter finally realised you had to register to vote. I think the cleaner actually got a bit upset that I was laughing so hard.

You'll be hard [ressed to find a bright law student.

If they were bright then theyd not be studying law.