• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Turned Out Nice Again

Labour gaffe repository

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Feck me, car crash again. Was she auditioning to play Bridget jones in the next remake?  

Well she'll have the right size pants for it.

4 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

1:58. "10,000 officers in each ward in the country." If ward means constituency that sounds like about 5m police. I think we'd feel safe at those levels.

Probably got that many sleeping policemen.

3 hours ago, wherebee said:

I think she might have a genuine mental illness such as early onset alzheimers.  It's really odd.

Unless it's something temporary caused by medication, which it may be, she is now clearly incompetent and should step down.

If that is her "normal" self these days then the thought of her becoming Home Secretary at a time of civil crisis is laughable. I wouldn't let her serve in a shop.

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

She's a massive hypocrite re education, with her own child, but I find the whole Diane Abbottopotamus punchbag thing pretty boring TBH.

Were Theresa May not making an absolute Horlicks of her campaign then Abbott would just be an entertaining sideshow; if we get Prime Minister Corbyn then this shambling halfwit* will have absolute responsibility for UK domestic security.  You can't ignore the obvious in this case.

*As I mentioned before, possibly a temporary effect of medication and if this is the case she should make a statement and say so. If it is something more serious and permanent she should step down.

56 minutes ago, One percent said:

Same as in management, yes people rather than capable people tend to get promoted.  

Patronage and nepotism have taken over.

In public life, hard work and ability mean less now, and in fact are two attributes that often seem a disadvantage to hold, viewed either as a threat or envied.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Same as in management, yes people rather than capable people tend to get promoted.  

While I wouldn't disagree with that in general, I think in this case it's literally Corbyn only having two actual allies that won't step out of line and stab him in the back, ergo McDonnell as shadow chancellor and Abbot as Home Secretary. 

Problem with Abbot IMO is she thinks she is more intellectual than she is, I suspect most politicians are equally stupid as she is but they apply the political filter of avoiding the actual question, she doesn't and often gets herself in to debates she can't handle.

4 hours ago, SNACR said:

She's a massive hypocrite re education, with her own child, but I find the whole Diane Abbottopotamus punchbag thing pretty boring TBH.

"He who is tired of putting the boot into Abbott, is tired of life".