• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sugarlips

Usernames appearing directly under thread titles

Not sure if its the same format for all devices or just my crappy samsung tablet but ive lost count how many times ive pressed on a plsters usernamd instead of the thread titles, can they be moved around somehow?

I may also have obese fingers

5 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

Not sure if its the same format for all devices or just my crappy samsung tablet but ive lost count how many times ive pressed on a plsters usernamd instead of the thread titles, can they be moved around somehow?

I may also have obese fingers

You MAY have obese fingers...?

Well I think you need to find out one way or another if you do, or if you don't.

To work it out, first you should measure the length of one of your fingers - preferably one you can do without.

Second, you need to cut that finger off with a big knife - and weight it on your most accurate set of kitchen scales.

Finally, enter the age, weight and length of you finger into the NHS's BMI calculator - and if it's under 25, then you're in finger heaven...!

Trust me. It may not be the case right now - but your remaining seven fingers will thank you for this one day...

XYY