DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Fantasy investor 2018

Inoperational Bumblebee

On 20/11/2018 at 19:35, leonardratso said:

i told you the crypto would become crapto. Malthus got real lucky with LNGA.

Do you want to see a grown man cry?  Check out this knob who recently blew his clients wads on natural gas shorting after failing to short oil.

Not as much fun as Wolf of Wall Street for that guy 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26/11/2018 at 15:03, leonardratso said:

your already on it with lon:lnga currently king of the heap.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lggMOk7ZJd0TkFQamiN_jWgyhnJ3kLuJ2BhmjFmbVwY/edit#gid=1662780564

bottom line

youve been on it since 03 or 04 /11, i saw at one point your LNGA was +65% or maybe +68%, still riding high at the mo at +20 odd %.

@leonardratso 

easy come easy go 😜

LGNA dropping like a stone 

2 hours ago, Castlevania said:

What date does this end? My pick (SHG) is flying today.

suppose its 31/12/2018,

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Castlevania said:

So who won? The spreadsheet is now showing today’s values (with Infrastra flying). Plus there are a pile of formula errors...

wont be me lol.

On 02/01/2019 at 17:12, stokiescum said:

wont be me lol.

Me neither 

After bring up 65% at one point I think I ended up down 20% 

A fairly spectacular reversal of fortune 😀😀

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking of going 100% INFA for the next several months, with tight rolling stops set just under the last stage of the share price each week , moving them up as we go. 

23 minutes ago, Thorn said:

So ok INFA... WTF?

glad didn’t go all in... holy crap. 

aye penny shares are apt to swing wild, sweet cherry tree.

20 hours ago, Thorn said:

So ok INFA... WTF?

glad didn’t go all in... holy crap. 

That rally on Monday took INFA to over 60% of my portfolio and while I enjoyed the gains, such risk made me feel massively uncomfortable and sweaty. Exited @1.50 and when I hop back in, it'll be with 20-25% of my portfolio at most.

I believe the funding and the EU grant decision are both to be announced in Jan/Feb, so even though I'm waiting for the dip to get a bit deeper, I probably won't wait for too long before pulling the trigger.

15 minutes ago, kibuc said:

That rally on Monday took INFA to over 60% of my portfolio and while I enjoyed the gains, such risk made me feel massively uncomfortable and sweaty. Exited @1.50 and when I hop back in, it'll be with 20-25% of my portfolio at most.

I believe the funding and the EU grant decision are both to be announced in Jan/Feb, so even though I'm waiting for the dip to get a bit deeper, I probably won't wait for too long before pulling the trigger.

Similar for me, Monday was certainly a sweaty day. I put in a dummy sell at 2p, but had always seen this as a medium-term play, so held on. I maintain the fundamentals remain rock-solid, but this is AIM...

2 hours ago, Ponty Mython said:

Similar for me, Monday was certainly a sweaty day. I put in a dummy sell at 2p, but had always seen this as a medium-term play, so held on. I maintain the fundamentals remain rock-solid, but this is AIM...

I'm going to hold on to the wee bastard and see what happens over the next couple of years I reckon. But it's like watching a drunk lunatic on vodka and Red Bull.

There it goes up again just now. Headed up over 2?

Buckle up.

Archived