• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Groussaka - real man o the people

I can't see how grouse would work well in a moussaka -- it is too rich a taste.  I suppose you could just dilute the lamb a little, but then it isn't as claimed.

30 minutes ago, dgul said:

I can't see how grouse would work well in a moussaka -- it is too rich a taste.  I suppose you could just dilute the lamb a little, but then it isn't as claimed.

Well ....... I think youll find Herr. BigEarsNoJob have a taste for well aged, rank, stringy old birds that require a lot of chomping.

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m confused. Does he also ad red squirrel into the adulterated moussaka?  

Oh and does he know that this is cultural appropriation?  

Not at all, Daddy's Greek

This idiot should never be allowed anywhere near the throne; I hope the Queen breaks all existing longevity records.

2670.jpg

In a 1997 Middle East Quarterly article titled "Prince Charles of Arabia," Ronni L. Gordon and David M. Stillman looked at evidence that Britain's crown prince might be a secret convert to Islam. They shifted through his public statements (defending Islamic law, praising the status of Muslim women, seeing in Islam a solution for Britain's ailments) and actions (setting up a panel of twelve "wise men" to advise him on Islamic religion and culture), then concluded that, "should Charles persist in his admiration of Islam and defamation of his own culture," his accession to the throne will indeed usher in a "different kind of monarchy."

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2003/11/is-prince-charles-a-convert-to-islam

I start from the belief that Islamic civilization at its best… has an important message for the West in the way it has retained an integrated and integral view of the sanctity of the world around us. I feel that we in the West could be helped to rediscover the roots of our own understanding by an appreciation of the Islamic tradition’s deep respect for the timeless traditions of the natural order.

(his own words)

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/hugh-fitzgerald-prince-charles-and-islams-sacred-spirituality

Prince Charles yesterday urged the world to follow Islamic 'spiritual principles' in order to protect the environment.

In an hour-long speech, the heir to the throne argued that man's destruction of the world was contrary to the scriptures of all religions - but particularly those of Islam.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1285332/Follow-Islamic-way-save-world-Charles-urges-environmentalists.html