• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The XYY Man

I've been called a cunt by XYY

Recommended Posts

OK Spunk-breath - here's a "killer" feature that all the "fresh-meat" new members on DOSBODs will covet beyond the dreams of avarice.

An "I've been called a cunt by XYY" badge...!!!

Think about it @spunko

These daft twats will pay 5-figure sums for them badges if you keep them rare enough mate...!

All proceeds go toward the XYY bungalow in Peterlee fund mind...

;)

 

XYY

 

Edited by The XYY Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

OK Spunk-breath - here's a "killer" feature that all the "fresh-meat" new members on DOSBODs will covet beyond the dreams of avarice.

An "I've been called a cunt by XYY" badge...!!!

Think about it @spunko

These daft twats will pay 5-figure sums for them badges if you keep them rare enough mate...!

All proceeds go toward the XYY bungalow in Peterlee fund mind...

;)

 

XYY

 

It might be easier to list those that haven't been called a cunt by XYY.

I have and I must say in my case he's a good judge of character :Old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Option5 said:

It might be easier to list those that haven't been called a cunt by XYY.

I have and I must say in my case he's a good judge of character :Old:

:)

Just spat whisky all over me monitor laughing you cunt..!

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/12/2018 at 14:28, Shaneyson said:

I wear my cunt as a badge of honour.

Perhaps we could have a special symbol on our avatar @Spunko?

xD

I may be able to make something like that next week. Will give it some thought while I binge on the last of the mince pies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/12/2018 at 14:28, Shaneyson said:

I wear my cunt as a badge of honour.

Perhaps we could have a special symbol on our avatar @Spunko?

 

10 minutes ago, spunko said:

xD

I may be able to make something like that next week. Will give it some thought while I binge on the last of the mince pies. 

 

Your staunch band of cunts have spoken Spunks - now give us what we desire...!

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By TheBlueCat
      The Grauniad publishes something moderately insightful for once:
      https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/30/jeremy-Steptoe-tony-blair
    • By spygirl
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5067215/Lineker-avoided-stamp-duty-selling-Barbados-home.html
      I refuse to pay for license giving tax avoiding cunts. Sack him.
    • By The XYY Man
      OK, the rules on here are simple.
      Everyone who posts gets abused.
      Someone posts - call them a cum-guzzling cunt.
      No discussions, no subject or topic - just foul-mouthed filth aimed at every poster.
      Mr Pin calls you a cock-womble...? You tell him you've fucked his sister. He replies that so has he...!
      Try your best to make it funny.
      And remember - It's nothing personal. It's the craic. Fuck off if it offends you - there's no gun against your head keeping you here.
      Got that...?
      Right, let's go - you bunch of limp-wristed, pot-bellied, fuck-wit spazzy cunts...!
       
      XYY
       
       
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.