• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

The big bloody clit thread

Oh dear oh dear.

On the radio just now:

UK pledges £50m to help end FGM in Africa

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46307572

Apparently its to put a spend to girls being taken from the UK and being cut abroad.

Why not just stop letting the benefit sucking scummers in FFS?

They'ev even got a heart warming article, to show it can be done:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-46309516/the-village-that-s-eradicated-fgm

'It started when one family decided not to circumcise its women 30 years ago. That idea spread and now an entire village in Sudan has eradicated female genital mutilation (FGM); they don't even talk about it anymore.

Elsewhere in the country, the majority of girls and women are cut. Now, Sudan's government, with help from international aid, is hoping to put an end to FGM nationwide, by 2030.'

Idiots. They dont talk about it as they know they wont get cash and food if they say they still do it, you thick cunts.

If you want to spend £50m stopping FGM then load up some planes with nuclear bombs and drop them all on North africa.

I'm sure I read that there has not been one single successful prosecution for FGM in this country.

Maybe spend the £50m on getting a few prosecutions over the line as that actually will have a deterrent effect which putting up a few posters saying "Stop doing that" won't.

8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Are you "raising awareness" (God I fucking hate that phrase) of big clits...?

If so, thanks for the effort - but I became aware of them many years ago...

XYY

I think those big clits you see in boro bus station toilets are actually penises.

Did the adams apple not give the game away?

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm sure I read that there has not been one single successful prosecution for FGM in this country.

Maybe spend the £50m on getting a few prosecutions over the line as that actually will have a deterrent effect which putting up a few posters saying "Stop doing that" won't.

Few posters - FGM is end of asylum and right to remain in UK.

2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Are you "raising awareness" (God I fucking hate that phrase) of big clits...?

If so, thanks for the effort - but I became aware of them many years ago...

XYY

Any clit makes YOUR dick look small, Tinky Winky.:o

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think there was one a couple of years ago. 

Agree though that the £50m would be better spent here (stop laughing at the back!) ;)

I've seen several feminists get VERY angry when asked to explain their position on FGM.  Right on cultural custom which should not be interfered with, or terrible assault on women by a patriarchy?

Try it - it is great fun at dinner parties if one screeching harridan has been broadcasting her credentials/attacking western civilisation.

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m having a dinner party tonight. (Well a bit of quiche and salad with a couple of mates - does that count?)

you are welcome :)

The last dinner party I went to was in New Addington, and it involved 5 Domino's Mighty Meaty pizzas and a brawl. Does that sound up your street?

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Exactly.

It is probably one of the easiest crimes to chase -- wait until a girl crops up in hospital, or a girl leaves home and moans about it, and then prosecute the family.  They don't do this because they're not really interested, despite the protestations to the contrary.

1 hour ago, dgul said:

Actually I'll add to this because I get cross about it.

It is exactly the same as the Rotherham sex abuse stuff.  People know.  Doctors know, health care workers know, teachers know, community leaders know, council officers know, the police knows.  But they all do nothing, either because they're complicit, because they think community should be left to it, or because they're frightened of being accused of being racist.  This is horrific, yet nothing continues to be done.

Isn't it also because it's so damned varied and complicated that together with the cultural/racism issues you mention it becomes an impossible legal minefield? I'm told it can take drastically different forms, some obviously intended to prevent the future woman having sexual pleasure, some not.

People might even bring up male circumcision which is also very variable, from beneficial (can testify to this myself!) to fairly horrific (have heard accounts of mutilated men from girlfriends). They might say that if FGM is banned, male circumcision needs banning as well, and at that point @Carl Fimble and others would have an explanation for no action being taken... (and in this case he might well be right)

In essence it seems to me the situation is :-

To remove (some of) the legal complexity there would have to be a blanket ban on ALL FGM, "mild" or otherwise. This would create a legal precedent for banning male circumcision, which would obviously be resisted strongly by, ahem, quite influential forces. So, nothing happens and it remains a hot potato.

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

1 hour ago, dgul said:

Actually I'll add to this because I get cross about it.

It is exactly the same as the Rotherham sex abuse stuff.  People know.  Doctors know, health care workers know, teachers know, community leaders know, council officers know, the police knows.  But they all do nothing, either because they're complicit, because they think community should be left to it, or because they're frightened of being accused of being racist.  This is horrific, yet nothing continues to be done.

How would they know? I doubt that young religious girls are readily showing their genitals to GPs from a different culture and once they are women having babies, they are adults and it won't be possible to prosecute their parents (if a midwife bothers to report a "cut" patient).

1 hour ago, spunko said:

The last dinner party I went to was in New Addington, and it involved 5 Domino's Mighty Meaty pizzas and a brawl. Does that sound up your street?

Is there any garlic bread or coleslaw?

Edited by SNACR

3 hours ago, One percent said:

I’m having a dinner party tonight. (Well a bit of quiche and salad with a couple of mates - does that count?)

you are welcome :)

So, if it's teachers, nurses or any other public servants; ask them about what they felt about their mandatory FGM awareness training.

After all if it's mandatory to report your suspicions to safeguarding, they must have been trained?

Yes?

10 hours ago, spygirl said:

I think those big clits you see in boro bus station toilets are actually penises.

Did the adams apple not give the game away?

Middlesbrough bus station...? Fuck off..!

Why would I hang-around their bogs when I'm only two miles from Peterlee bus station - where all them Pit-Yackers have been shagging all their sisters and cousins for four generations...?

I can get a canny pair of tits, matching big and little clits, and a half-decent pair of bollocks all belonging to the same fucking person up here mate...!

Mind he/she/it won't look anywhere near as good as the real Jamie Lee Curtis...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

5 hours ago, One percent said:

Ah, you've invited the XYY man for dinner then? Make sure he does the washing up.

3 hours ago, Game_of_Homes said:

How would they know? I doubt that young religious girls are readily showing their genitals to GPs from a different culture and once they are women having babies, they are adults and it won't be possible to prosecute their parents (if a midwife bothers to report a "cut" patient).

• Doctors/nurses won't know every case, but they'll be seeing some because of illness or accident and they're not saying anything.  Oh, and 'GPs from a different culture' -- that suggests that the GPs they are seeing are from the same culture, and are ignoring it.  Great.
  • Health-care workers won't know every case, but they will see strange stuff going on with the babies that have been cut (on changing nappy, for example).
  • Teachers won't know every case, but will often know because young kids are all over the place (eg, 'assistance' on toilet for the reception class kids), and because older girls will suddenly disappear and then come back changed.
  • Council officers won't know specifics, but will know about what's going on from feedback from the community.
  • The police won't know every case, but will have exposure to some individuals or friends highlighting possibilities, but choose to turn the other eye rather than investigate.
  • Community leaders will pretty much know what is going on.

And your final point -- those adults with FGM having babies -- why can't they prosecute the parents?  The cut girl doesn't even have to agree -- the crime exists even if the child agreed with it (as <18 they're not old enough to give consent to the bizarre procedure).  I want the parents to be terrified from the point where they cut to the point where they die -- because the evidence is there and unavoidable.  Even if they come up with strange stories, I want them in court explaining why some stranger cut their girl in the park (or whatever they come up with), and the parent didn't immediately go to hospital and police.

And 'if a midwife bothers to report a 'cut' patient'.  Sounds just like police not chasing up reports of some drugged up slags having sex in Rotherham.  (ignoring that they're not slags, they're underage and they've been drugged up by a malicious third party).