• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Walking home

I never ever used to see people walking on motorways (not broken down walking around, but walking to get somewhere)

I drive less these days, but have seen a few over the last year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sarahbell
      https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-treasury-john-mcdonnell-bank-of-england-latest-a8992011.html

When they moved the So-Called BBC up north, how much did it cost and how much benefit did it bring? How many new jobs (tea ladies, cleaners) did it actually bring, how much "talent" moved up from the south with huge £££ to help fund house price rises in the nicer parts of Gt Manchester.

Will moving the treasury have the same effect?
      Moving expensive jobs up north doesn't bring more good jobs with it? Or am I overly cynical about this?
    • By sarahbell
      We’ve been named Employer of the Year at the 2019 Wales HR Awards, which recognises and celebrates the achievements of HR professionals across Wales.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/companies-house-named-employer-of-the-year-at-wales-hr-awards

• By sarahbell
      I watched the London fireworks on TV and listened to the enormous number of fireworks being set off in the distance.

This was apparently happening not far from me