• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Happy Renting

Wig Amnesty Thread.

I shall leave this tin of patent pate polish here for you as an incentive.

Use it daily and your pate will develop a patina as lustrous and shiny as your bell end.

Do not let it be said that I am heartless and unhelpful when weaning you off your syrup addiction.

Let it go, XYY, let it go. You know you want to.

163.jpg

Just now, One percent said:

The hair might be real (dunno jury is still out on that) but the colour definitely isn’t. That’s out of a bottle. o.O

I give up.

I've tried to play along, but this is getting pretty tiresome.

Same tired "jokes", same shite patter.

Presumably I've also dyed my eye-brows...?

The only thing fake about me is my four front-teeth...

XYY

1 hour ago, One percent said:

The hair might be real (dunno jury is still out on that) but the colour definitely isn’t. That’s out of a bottle. o.O

yep I reckon the hair is real.

If anyone on the forum knows another man of 53 or older with no grey hair at all that they can definitely confirm doesn't colour it, then I may accept the possibility, otherwise we're being asked to believe a global one-off is lurking in Peterlee. If true he ought to be the subject of genetic research by the pharmaceutical companies!

57 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

If anyone on the forum knows another man of 53 or older with no grey hair at all that they can definitely confirm doesn't colour it, then I may accept the possibility, otherwise we're being asked to believe a global one-off is lurking in Peterlee. If true he ought to be the subject of genetic research by the pharmaceutical companies!

wouldn't be surprised if one of the side effects is tiredness

42 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I do have some grey - It's the yellow/orange light from a household bulb in the picture that makes it look coloured.

Here's one taken near the bathroom window, where daylight shows the true colour, and my grey is clearly visible.

P1020650a.thumb.jpg.2e2e03215e42c2770b988132603a96f0.jpg

XYY

47 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I do have some grey - It's the yellow/orange light from a household bulb in the picture that makes it look coloured.

Here's one taken near the bathroom window, where daylight shows the true colour, and my grey is clearly visible.

XYY

Wages must be too high oop north if you can afford more than one wig.

51 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Not taken in a mirror. So fake.

Just now, Happy Renting said:

Not taken in a mirror. So fake.

It was taken in the mirror, and I reversed the picture in Paint Shop Pro.

I'm getting so bored with this shite.

I have hair.

Fucking deal with it Kojak....!

XYY

4 hours ago, One percent said:

Daddy's sauce?

4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

P1030538b.jpg.8fc9dcd091e1c64b7df1c3036b200da9.jpg

XYY

image.png.83af9557357ef2e1e68a1fc01dc98aff.png

John Voight.

XYY is a Midnight Cowboy, I reckon.

Edited by Happy Renting

2 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

ive got 3 or 4 gray hairs and im 53.

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Well the eye brows prove one thing .... he don`t have a set of clippers or his barber