• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Battenberg

This Year’s Stupid Fad at Christmas

So we’ve had onesies and Christmas jumpers but it seems that the fashion retailers are pushing the idea that families should all dress up in the same outfit.

This is Next and Aldi but they all seem to be at it. It’s even more effective it if you are an ethnically diverse family. 

7FACF714-20E8-46C4-AEED-584F8D4B3F52.jpeg

E3973E03-34C4-4114-BAAD-B05EB10A81DB.jpeg

5DE6D866-1883-49B5-AAEA-3A0BF10009E6.jpeg

Edited by Battenberg

2 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

So we’ve had onesies and Christmas jumpers but it seems that the fashion retailers are pushing the idea that families should all dress up in the same outfit.

This is Next and Aldi but they all seem to be at it. It’s even more effective it if you are an ethnically diverse family. 

Hey!  I deny it. No one on here has had me. :P

Probably Jesus and religion. Instead we get Disney time, and Jimmy Saville introducing Gary Glitter again (or perhaps not now, eh kids!)

So some CGI Hamster is Anne Frank on Ice (the musical), and the you can argue with relatives you don't like, and somebody always forgets the stuffing, and auntie Mabel needs a pee. Bruce Willis kills a lot of people, and then the police turn up.

4 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Wasn’t there some wobbling on, on here, that the mixed race advertising couples were always a black bloke with a white missus. 

Advertising is directed at women, as they spend men's money.

Men spend fuck all.

Edited by MrPin

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Probably Jesus and religion. Instead we get Disney time, and Jimmy Saville introducing Gary Glitter again (or perhaps not now, eh kids!)

So some CGI Hamster is Anne Frank on Ice (the musical), and the you can argue with relatives you don't like, and somebody always forgets the stuffing, and auntie Mabel needs a pee. Bruce Willis kills a lot of people, and then the police turn up.

You forgot the extra chairs out the bedrooms.

9 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Wasn’t there some wobbling on, on here, that the mixed race advertising couples were always a black bloke with a white missus. 

Clearly GCHQ passed the message on 

5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Men spend fuck all.

Misogynist. 

If we get some snow, even little black girls will be building snowmen, which I have to point out are white, and (sort of) male. If you get offended by that you can choke on that sixpence in your Christmas pudding:CryBaby:

9 minutes ago, MrPin said:

If we get some snow, even little black girls will be building snowmen, which I have to point out are white, and (sort of) male. If you get offended by that you can choke on that sixpence in your Christmas pudding:CryBaby:

I thought you were quoting Martin Luther King for a moment. xD

42 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Why not all dress up in KKK outfits?O.o

cheaper,though a bit dangerouse once your pissed

20 minutes ago, MrPin said:

waste of a sixpence

1 hour ago, Battenberg said:

That dog is thinking, "Please rescue me, look at my fucking family"

56 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Men spend fuck all.

More a case that what we want doesnt need advertising. That being brothels and crack.

16 minutes ago, SNACR said:

It has been almost always that way round. I did see an advert the other day with a black woman and a white man though, it was for Calvin Klein.

15 hours ago, Battenberg said:

How to look like festive bellends this year for all the family!

I can just imagine the father in law coming round for a few ales on Christmas day and opening the door to find us all dressed like elves...

Sotto voce - " What the Christ goes on here Sgt? Has someone spiked the fucking eggnog? You look a right tit by the way..."