• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Long time lurking

The Project fear 2.0 thread

15 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Just somewhere to put all the sky is going to fall in stuff 

I`ll start it with this gem 

They claimed the country's water supply depends on chemicals imported from the EU, according to the Mail on Sunday.

It completely knocks on the head the old government idea that Britain doesn't need to do that sort of stuff and Britain can just import it all.  British government as morons again.

Even more justification for Britain to leave the eu as a matter of urgency and to become independent for such supplies again.

Edited by twocents

19 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Is that because the French would stop selling us Perrier ?

Why can't the Nouveau Riche drink Buxton ?

And I'll just drink from the tap.

Oh hang about,

Is it because we have sold our  water treatment services to the French company Veolia ?

https://www.veoliawatertechnologies.co.uk/services/water-treatment-chemicals

Edited by Hopeful

I do have to weigh in here I'm afraid. Believing in Project Fear (or not) seems very selective with dosbodders.

MSM: "Hard brexit means the sky will fall in and we'll all starve"
Dosbodders: " Hahahaha Fake news project fear do we look stupid peddle your lies somewhere else haha"

MSM: "A Corbyn government means the sky will fall in and we'll all starve"
Dosbodders: "OMG terror very bad Cuntbyn Dinapotamus holy shit uh uh uh uh"

2 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I do have to weigh in here I'm afraid. Believing in Project Fear (or not) seems very selective with dosbodders.

Dosbodders: " Hahahaha Fake news project fear do we look stupid peddle your lies somewhere else haha"

Well one is true and the other isn't..... DOH!

59 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

FFS, story originates from the sub-standard and probably revolves around some civil service war-gaming in Operation Yellowhammer.

The chemicals are chlorine (liquid), sodium silicoflouride, aluminium sulphate, flourosilic acid and calcium hydroxide.

867231015_Screenshotfrom2018-11-2521-48-30.png.0e961acac41473f47fccc812a0c1bbb0.png

Lets start with Chlorine which is available from Runcorn in bulk.

1443915927_Screenshotfrom2018-11-2521-55-36.png.d1d5579c8603fc692dc73be8f966e53b.png

So its the cheap stuff they use anyway.

Sodium silicoflouride is a powder so this is not an issue and can even be bought off the Indians - fuck the EU.

https://www.monarchchemicals.co.uk/Chemicals/A-to-Z/195-/Sodium-Silicofluoride

http://www.awishkarchemical.in/sodium-silicofluoride-717193.html

Aluminium Sulphate is a naturally occuring mineral and as a process powder is used as a flocculant to remove suspended solidsc and thus protect filters from blocking, it is not a problem as it is a powder and can be bought from anywhere outside the EU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_sulfate

Hexafluorosilicic acid is the nasty one as it is derived from and produce Hydroflouric Acid (HF), extremely nasty, this is where the flouride comes from if your water is flourinated. Nobody will miss this one and there is no reason to shut down water supplies if it is not available.

Last one:-

Calcium Hyrdroxide (slaked lime) is again another flocculant used to knock out suspended solids to reduce turbidity and is a common product from lime production i.e. burning of limestone (CaCO3) calcium carbonate, derbyshire or anywhere else comes to mind.

The whole thing is bollocks as any 'utility' company should not be reliable on single source supplies for common chemicals.

It sounds like we would get cleaner water and less contaminated by chemicals then.  We would just have to get used to it.

Edited by twocents

36 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I can't speak for everyone on here but my impression is that most Dosbodders think Corbyn would be terrible simply because he'd allow in yet more of the migrant scourge. 

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

Whats that saying 

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result ...someone tell them they are not playing roulette 

I'm beginning to really like Gerard Batten. He's got a very stylish way of saying "These people are talking bollocks because they think you're too stupid to notice. Well, I don't think you are. Perhaps they're the ones being stupid. Here's why..."

41 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

its well known im going to vote labour for the first ever time because im a kunt and the country deserves no better,i look foward to the sky falling in basicly.

1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

All you have to do is do a little research to find out that virtually everything the media tells you is bollocks because its written and twisted by some malevolent graduate on peanuts who in reality knows fuck-all about the subject.

But how many manipulative remoaners will use it to brow beat an uniformed Brexiteer?