• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Charles Carter

Dickhead LBC presenter Watch...

Why can't these fools understand that the UK is full.

I think that it would be a good idea if the government were to take over all the green spaces in London like Clapham common etc. and build houses on them solely for immigrants.

Then the dreadful state of this country directly caused by immigration would become apparent and even idiots might just get an inkling of how stupid their ideas are.

1 hour ago, Charles Carter said:

Gawd, I loathe these LBC bastards

Yip, she is awful in those two clips. 

I like Earthling Karl, here’s a good phone in on the UN Global Compact, good on Lorraine for phoning in, and doing so well.

Karl is right, people should be doing this kind of thing. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Forgot to add the video on the UN global Compact

44 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I like Earthling Karl, here’s a good phone in on the UN Global Compact, good on Lorraine for phoning in, and doing so well.

Hes either deceptive, or a clueless cunt. He didnt say she wasnt gonna sign the pact did he?

I saw Mark Stone from Sky say to Juncker on Sunday "i hope we did said all the right things".

6 hours ago, shindigger said:

Hes either deceptive, or a clueless cunt. He didnt say she wasnt gonna sign the pact did he?

I saw Mark Stone from Sky say to Juncker on Sunday "i hope we did said all the right things".

I think clueless there, sounded like he’d never heard of it and probably thought Lorraine was confused/a nutter. 

You heard a Sky journalist asking Junker for a pat on the head for doing a good job?! 

7 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

It's another good example of how useless the MSM is. 

Lorraine is streets ahead in her knowledge of the news and unlike broadcasters like Nick she's clearly tech savvy and can keep upto date.

Karl is correct - Nick is stupid.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, twocents said:

It's another good example of how useless the MSM is. 

Lorraine is streets ahead in her knowledge of the news and unlike broadcasters like Nick she's clearly tech savvy and can keep upto date..

Karl is correct - Nick is stupid.

Yes, or paid to not know about/discuss things, as Karl says- no mentions of Islam, immigration or race differences.