• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Foreskin Facials

Kate Beckinsale Boasts About Facials from Foreskin of South Korean Infants

“After a long flight I do like to lie down and be covered in a mask of liquified cloned foreskins-frankly who doesn’t?

The 45-year-old actress is far from the first celebrity to undergo this strange facial treatment. Breitbart News has previously reported on the trend, with Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock making headlines for using the cream, which they called a “penis facial” in 2016.

:Sick1:

I tend to see any of this sort of thing as merely a way that wealthy people get to show off their wealth.

An Roman ex-general was well known for being so rich that he watered his garden with wine.  There was no point to doing this as it made the plants grow no better but it caught people's attention whilst at the same time underlining how wealthy he was that he was able to pour vast quantities of wine onto the ground on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

I tend to see any of this sort of thing as merely a way that wealthy people get to show off their wealth.

An Roman ex-general was well known for being so rich that he watered his garden with wine.  There was no point to doing this as it made the plants grow no better but it caught people's attention whilst at the same time underlining how wealthy he was that he was able to pour vast quantities of wine onto the ground on a daily basis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libation

Good grief - astonishing.

I mean, this thread is 2 hours old and nobody has attempted any infantile jokes about 'giving Kate a facial from my penis'  etc etc. 

Must be a busy day at work. 

1 minute ago, NewryH said:

Good grief - astonishing.

I mean, this thread is 2 hours old and nobody has attempted any infantile jokes about 'giving Kate a facial from my penis'  etc etc. 

Must be a busy day at work. 

Anyone who :-

a) Wants facials made that way and 

b) Boasts about having them.

is not going to be "honoured" with a (less copious these days) facial from me. 

Stupid cow.

She is pretty stunning physically. No idea about her personality. She did marry and have a child with Martin Sheen - last seen wandering Aberavon beach with a big wooden cross on his back. Whether that says anything I don't know.

Seems that the Korean boys' willies are working though. Perhaps one of the unforeseen benefits of Trump's Korea deal will be that Korean boys' penises will be more easily available for women everywhere?

2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Anyone who :-

a) Wants facials made that way and 

b) Boasts about having them.

is not going to be "honoured" with a (less copious these days) facial from me. 

Stupid cow.

So, technically, the odds have increased in my favour of it being me then.  Somehow.

Just imagine the outcry if it were made from Animals........

Also, I don't think this stuff is just rich people showing off, I think it's rich famous people who are forced to live very isolated lives inside their own reality bubble, hiding from the paps, away from "normal people", being conned out of their cash by money grabbing vultures.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

No, not that.  I can't find it with a quick google search but it was about the time of Cicero.

It genuinely was a pure display of wealth.

Marcus Crassus? Richest man in Rome, and source of the word “crass” for vulgar displays of wealth.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

Just now, Hail the Tripod said:

Marcus Crassus? Richest man in Rome, and source of the word “crass” for ostentatious displays of wealth.

No, I've been having a search but can't find it.  He was an ex-general who retired in luxury but then went back into politics IIRC.

Crassus only got a military command late in life because he wanted military glory.  It didn't end well as he was killed by having liquid gold poured down his throat.

I do remember that he (Crassus) sold Cicero his house.