• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Candy floss, the new designer drug. Not

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46393600

Georgia woman spent three months in jail after her bag of candy floss was mistaken for methamphetamine owing to a defective drug test, says a lawsuit.

Dasha Fincher, 41, is suing Monroe County, the police and a drug test company over the alleged mix-up during a traffic stop on New Year's Eve 2016.

The 41-year-old was held in custody because she could not afford her $1m (£780,000) bond.

o.O

24 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46393600

Georgia woman spent three months in jail after her bag of candy floss was mistaken for methamphetamine owing to a defective drug test, says a lawsuit.

Dasha Fincher, 41, is suing Monroe County, the police and a drug test company over the alleged mix-up during a traffic stop on New Year's Eve 2016.

The 41-year-old was held in custody because she could not afford her $1m (£780,000) bond.

o.O

I know someone that done three months for intent to supply LSD before they realised there was no LSD she got nothing ,,,they done her for fraud and said you done your time xD

To be fair that was exactly what she was doing ,

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

I know someone that done three months for intent to supply LSD before they realised there was no LSD she got nothing ,,,they done her for fraud and said you done your time xD

To be fair that was exactly what she was doing ,

What, do you think she was passing off candy floss as drugs?  

19 minutes ago, One percent said:

What, do you think she was passing off candy floss as drugs?  

Nope i`m just saying they get it wrong more than people think 

Charges quite often get dropped or reduced ,but i suspect it very rarely gets this far down the road, before plod realise they are on a looser 

As for the to be fair part that was concerning what i posted 

3 minutes ago, dgul said:

Does meth look like candy floss?   Or is it something that you could put into any foodstuff, so this was a bit like a hash-cake?  Or is it just mad?

Definitely don`t look like candy floss ,but i supposes it could be added to it

It`s all down to the drug testing lab IMO probably cross contamination ,it`s not that long ago the UK had to quash convictions for this very same reason ...part an parcel of outsourcing if you ask me