DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

HMOs for sale

spunko

12 minutes ago, spunko said:

It's the double roundabout just after it that causes the problems, and then goes into single lane. Stupid, surely must be bypassed within the next few years with funding from some dodgy PFI, and take it two lanes down to Lamberhurst. Terrible shame really as countryside very nice round there.

Yes they probably will :( was not that long ago they did the Lamberhurst bypass but population and congestion increasing.

14 minutes ago, maudit said:

Yes they probably will :( was not that long ago they did the Lamberhurst bypass but population and congestion increasing.

Whereabouts in Kent are you from? I shan't get too specific (bit paranoid I suppose!) but I'm south of Maidstone. Was brought up in NW Kent / London borders, now basically suburbia & enriched. 

4 minutes ago, spunko said:

Whereabouts in Kent are you from? I shan't get too specific (bit paranoid I suppose!) but I'm south of Maidstone. Was brought up in NW Kent / London borders, now basically suburbia & enriched. 

I'm in W Kent live in town but there is an oast house round the corner from my house :) nr E Sussex border. Did you go to school in W Kent or NW? I know lots of people who commuted to school in W from NW.

20 hours ago, spunko said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/council-tax-local-government-authority-wants-to-claw-back-200m-lost-in-wealthy-bachelor-discounts-to-9194340.html

FFS. If they do this, I'm not sure what I'll do. The banding system is bollocks, my 2/3 bedroom house is Band F. Totally unfair.

(Failed my appeal against it)

LGA claims "it is making it harder for LA to give discounts to families"...if you cant afford a family why should I be expected to pay for it?!...I mean, I don't even enjoy the five minutes (i my case...probably 15 for most of you) to make it! :-)

Archived