• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

Starlite

I’ve seen various scientists that worked with him dismiss it as a party trick but seemed to be an element of sour grapes it had been discovered by a layperson.

Even if it was only stable for a short period I do think that nevertheless there was something worthwhile in it worth pursuing.

3 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Yes . Wow. Fantastic.

Er... uh, what?

Andrew Lloyd Webber thing on roller skates, duh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By spunko
      In the latest chapter to "DOSBODS Investigates" , it's... biodegradable bollocks.
      I had been guilted into buying "eco friendly" dog bags last year when I got my second dog (last December in fact). The amount of dog shit being produced had basically doubled, so off I went to the local pet shop to buy some eco friendly poop bags. It clearly says on the packet that they are "environmentally friendly" and that they degrade naturally - within "3 months" (nice rounded number). It also says curiously that they are made in China...
      Bullshit detector activated, every so often I started to chuck one of these bags into a bush somewhere discrete. Well blow me down, they're all still there. Three different brands, not even partially degraded, still as brand new as they looked a year ago.
      Smelling a rat, I took to Google. And it seems others have noticed this too. According to this article, the journalist actually buried their biodegradable bags for 3 years in compost, and some other bags in soil. All of them were still usable after 2-3 years and could be used to carry shopping (except the one submerged in water for a year).

The moral of the story: Don't bother buying biodegradable bags. It's a great scam because 99% of people will not realise as they chuck their biodegradable bags into the bin and it gets collected, or into poop bins never to be seen again.

• By The Grey Man
      Before you bite your nuts off and cite a variety of security services....yes I dont doubt.
      Which  biggies watch us.
      My first..PJW.
      He dosent need to answer.