• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

blobloblob

Celebrity Death Sweepstake 2019

Sorry a few hours late posting this. Fell asleep last night. 3 categories this year:

1) Senior, over 75

2) Junior, under 75

3) Political system

Usual rules apply: entries close on the stroke of new year's day; if your choice dies before then you get to pick again.

Hint: her Maj and Prince The Greek are immortal so don't bother.

Me:

Ken Clarke

Cheryl Cole

Democracy

17 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Sorry a few hours late posting this. Fell asleep last night. 3 categories this year:

1) Senior, over 75

2) Junior, under 75

3) Political system

Usual rules apply: entries close on the stroke of new year's day; if your choice dies before then you get to pick again.

Hint: her Maj and Prince The Greek are immortal so don't bother.

Me:

Ken Clarke

Cheryl Cole

Democracy

1) George Soros

2) George W Bush 

3) The Macron Presidency

Now that GH Bush has done the dirty on me and shuffled off this mortal coil before the New Year  I have decided to tip the black spot to his loathsome son.

On principle I generally only want those I really don't like to die but as most appear to be in league with the powers of darkness they seem to come through year after year unscathed

Edited by Virgil Caine

3 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Surely Kirk Douglassesssess number must be up in 2019...still a month left of 2018 tho.

I have been saying that about Doris Day for years. Rich old Americans are the worse selections in this competition as US private medicine seems to be able to keep them staggering on for ever.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Ok

Old: Barbara Windsor

Young: Diana Ross ( not 75 til March!)

Political: Aussie Conservatives..well actually it’s a coalition with the Nationals at present but both are gonna get destroyed in the May election  

Old; Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

Young; Bill Clinton

Political; UKIP

As Stunley said everyone's favourite Davos has been taken so we are left to choose some other waste of oxygen. And you never know Stunley and I could have a mixed double with Bill and Hillary ... now now  ... that's not quite what I meant.

Edited by satch

Old: David Attenborough. Scientifically illiterate charlatan and television personality.

Young: Michael Gove. Kept awake at night and driven mad by the plight of the smallpox virus.

Politics: The so-called BBC.

Notable 2nd: John McCririck.