• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

blobloblob

Celebrity Death Sweepstake 2019

1) Olivia De Havilland - she, Norman Lloyd, Doris Day and several others of that age group still seem to be amazingly active though. Thankfully.

2) Angela Merkel - I think someone will take a pop at either her or Macron. I think Macron is more likely but I think someone has Macron already.

3) Sorta a political system - NATO. Trump might just say WTF!

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

1) Olivia De Havilland - she, Norman Lloyd, Doris Day and several others of that age group still seem to be amazingly active though. Thankfully.

2) Angela Merkel - I think someone will take a pop at either her or Macron. I think Macron is more likely but I think someone has Macron already.

3) Sorta a political system - NATO. Trump might just say WTF!

De Havilland proves you can do it fat, already outlived any film star ever and a mere 15 months behind any screen actress ( Kathleen Harrison who almost made 104).  Of course Kirk isn't far behind her and he's unlikely too, muscled hell raisers rarely make 70.

636029750404270872-AP-France-Olivia-de-Havilland.thumb.jpg.7c0b118269dfaffa48ba35bb1f4068d9.jpg

Edited by crashmonitor

Senior not that well known but picked him just for  fun because having gone prematurely bald was type cast as an old man in film roles 60 years ago and looks like he must have died in the last century. Here in "If" over 50 years ago. Hope for longevity of Dosbodders I guess.

1574420173_GeoffreyChaterIf....(1968).jpg.cef52d12b5923229a31e25eec8eefe7a.jpg

1. Geoffrey Chater

2. Ronnie Wood

3. Ukip to reform and rebrand

Edited by crashmonitor

I see that @Virgil Caine has the Macron presidency failing rather than Macron dying. I do suspect he is the most likely Western leader to not see 2019 out as I think some French patriot will at least make an attempt on him.

Would not suprise me if it was even one of the security service people. The French seem to be getting angrier about him.

On 27/12/2018 at 04:02, Sugarlips said:

Ok

Old: Barbara Windsor

Young: Diana Ross ( not 75 til March!)

Political: Aussie Conservatives..well actually it’s a coalition with the Nationals at present but both are gonna get destroyed in the May election  

Looking remarkably youthful when out for the night on a rare public appearance with toyboy Scott in the last few days, dementia or not.

NINTCHDBPICT0004559388361-e1546124495137.thumb.jpg.1d31f9a4c43e44c439163cbb2ffa5be8.jpg

28 minutes ago, snaga said:

1. Bill Clinton

2. Hillary Clinton

3. The Swamp

Bill was born 1946 so still junior - pick again.

Also, Hillary has already been chosen. If you were thinking of making Bill into your junior choice, that's already been taken too.

Edited by blobloblob

26 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I see that @Virgil Caine has the Macron presidency failing rather than Macron dying. I do suspect he is the most likely Western leader to not see 2019 out as I think some French patriot will at least make an attempt on him.

Would not suprise me if it was even one of the security service people. The French seem to be getting angrier about him.

Must say I never considered that possibility

He is young and pretty well protected so unless he starts going for long hill walks or flying light aircraft I cant see him being rubbed out.

13 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Bill was born 1946 so still junior - pick again.

Also, Hillary has already been chosen. If you were thinking of making Bill into your junior choice, that's already been taken too.

Bill is at least 200 and Hillary will need to be killed more than once :)