• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

DOSBODS Milestone

The last peaks were around the Brexit referendum so it must be the yellow vests that have meant the new highs.

In case the picture doesn't display:

Most Online: 999, 9 hours ago.

Total Members: 567

The Guardian would kill for those figures ;)

Dos.jpg

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The last peaks were around the Brexit referendum so it must be the yellow vests that have meant the new highs.

In case the picture doesn't display:

Most Online: 999, 9 hours ago.

Total Members: 567

The Guardian would kill for those figures ;)

Dos.jpg

xD

Dosbods. Seekers of truth. 

Pe4haps we should offer our services as the media area to UKIP?  Ministry for truth when they get into power. xD

5 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

Ill Just fix that a little for you sir.

FTFY is the shittiest form of webforum behaviour apart from demanding a link because your too fucking spoilt to Google something.

Totally unfunny, and the action of a complete cunt...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Just now, The XYY Man said:

FTFY is the shittiest of webforum behaviour apart from demanding a link because your too fucking spoilt to Google something.

Totally unfunny, and the action of a complete cunt XYY...

XYY

just fix that a little futher hence. Thankyou.

I dont know what FTFY means and without a link i dont believe it exists as an acronym.

8 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

you should perhaps read a little more deeply. Mr XYY loves the attention. It gives home something to rant about between feeding his pigeons and milking his stoat.

:)

Fuck off ya daft cunt...!

;)

XYY

Hmmm.  Whilst I started this thread I am concerned to see that we currently have 49 members online and 49 guests in the middle of a very wet and overcast Sunday afternoon.

The 999 online is now showing as ten hours' ago so 4am.

That would coincide with the boxing being on but I can't see why that would drive people here.  Maybe it was a DDoS attack. @spunko?

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Hmmm.  Whilst I started this thread I am concerned to see that we currently have 49 members online and 49 guests in the middle of a very wet and overcast Sunday afternoon.

That would coincide with the boxing being on but I can't see why that would drive people here.  Maybe it was a DDoS attack. @spunko?

All that Hovis you eat is making you paranoid Frank.

I suggest you switch to Nimble or Slimcea...!

XYY

55 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think that could be because people mentioned good live streams in the Tyson Furry Deontay Wilder thread

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Hmmm don't know. Might have been I'll have a look tomorrow :Jumping:

I thought I was about to be caught up in a terrorist attack a few weeks ago whilst visiting an EU city.  

My first thought was confirmation of exit routes

My second was to remember to shout 'FUCK YOU I'M DOSBODS' if I had to get handy.

:Old:

DDoS at 4am!  Whoa, scary!  Or maybe a rehearsal.  And 999.  Upside down, that's 666.  Really scary.  Maybe DOSBODS is used by satanic worshippers in the wee hours!  However, I've been know to be probing about the various topics at 4am and it's been very quiet.  Maybe some people just can't stand getting trapped in a topic, reading it only for more posts to pop up, so wait for the quiet time.  Keen to see what turns up Monday.

47 minutes ago, wherebee said:

........My first thought was confirmation of exit routes......

Maybe a bit off topic but worth saying....

I used to shout at the radio when we first had these problems and the so called experts would advise people to co-operate, etc.  At least they seem to have now changed their advice.  Maybe ok in the past but IMO this is a different game calling for different rules. 

Indeed, you never go into anywhere without sussing means of escape, visualising said escape, and, if it comes to it, reacting immediately and seizing the initiative.  Prior visualisation and ongoing awareness can give you the necessary split second advantage.  There is usually no time to think, just act.  

And you're only as good as the worst in your team.  But even dead certs behave in surprising ways under extreme pressure so you just never know, self included.  Plan for it.

The element of surprise and many people not being compliant are powerful weapons.  Everyone's scared and it ain't over till it's over.

Stay safe.  And fortunately the chances of anything happening are miniscule. 

Edited by Harley

43 minutes ago, Harley said:

DDoS at 4am!  Whoa, scary!  Or maybe a rehearsal.  And 999.  Upside down, that's 666.  Really scary.  Maybe DOSBODS is used by satanic worshippers in the wee hours!  However, I've been know to be probing about the various topics at 4am and it's been very quiet.  Maybe some people just can't stand getting trapped in a topic, reading it only for more posts to pop up, so wait for the quiet time.  Keen to see what turns up Monday.

I think you are onto something there. I’ve seen who posts in the wee hours. o.O;)