• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Wight Flight

Countdown to Christmas

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

No international travel for us this Christmas for once

Minimal presents this year is the agreed plan.  Tree up.  Lights up.

Drink ready.

No turkey - ham for chrimbo is the plan.

 

Sorted

Presents sorted. 

Extreme weather boots for eldest son.

Motorbike boots for youngest.

Nice and easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disney paris next weekend. Got most kids presents and cash for her to buy a decent bike in the aales as shes at her mothers for xmas day.

Once she has gone i will be turning into Jehovahs witness for the holiday period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Band said:

Disney paris next weekend. Got most kids presents and cash for her to buy a decent bike in the aales as shes at her mothers for xmas day.

Once she has gone i will be turning into Jehovahs witness for the holiday period.

Have you got your hi-vis vest packed for the traditional riot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Tree #1 up and decorated.

Feeling festive already.

How is everyone else doing?

I've been solidly pissed for the weekend - does that count?

Edited by InLikeFlynn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

Tree #1 up and decorated.

Feeling festive already.

How is everyone else doing?

So Christmas is not just for Christmas?

Advent has only just begun, Christmas begins when it gets dark on Christmas Eve and lasts for 12 days.

Edited by Panther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tree up yesterday because every other year I've just not been arsed and left it until the 20th of December and regretted not doing it earlier. Don't feel Christmas-y at all yet though, but I'm avoiding watching/listening to any Christmas related adverts as they drive me berserk.

I thought most of you would get real trees :Old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spunko said:

Tree up yesterday because every other year I've just not been arsed and left it until the 20th of December and regretted not doing it earlier. Don't feel Christmas-y at all yet though, but I'm avoiding watching/listening to any Christmas related adverts as they drive me berserk.

I thought most of you would get real trees :Old:

Bought a nice big synthetic one about 20 years ago - looks fantastic and still going strong. Bit of a pain to put up as it is in about 40 pieces that you need to assemble. Good for another few years I guess - I have pictures of my kids first Christmas underneath it - would be good if it could last for grandkids.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.