• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Sorus university eventually forced out of Budapest

Disgustingly biased comment article in The Sunday Times by David Aaronovitch about this, prattling on about how much Soros believes in free speech and democracy. It is quite simply an astounding piece of one-sided writing. I struggle to believe even David himself holds such polarised views.

25 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Disgustingly biased comment article in The Sunday Times by David Aaronovitch about this, prattling on about how much Soros believes in free speech and democracy. It is quite simply an astounding piece of one-sided writing. I struggle to believe even David himself holds such polarised views.

The only free speech Soros believes in is his own. From what I've read, the man actually thinks he's God - and is making the world a better place.

Hell and him cannot combine soon enough.

43 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Another Jew in favor of mass immigration. It's as if they have some hidden agenda.

Oops, gone all Fimble there.

He was a big supporter of the Iraq War as well.

Bomb millions in the Middle East illegally then let them flood Europe. mmmm..

Edited by Fischer

8 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

When I think about it Soros effectively stole 15% of my dads pension due to his money making market plays.

He truely is the enemy of the people for what he did.

1 minute ago, Fischer said:

Another Jew in favor of mass immigration. It's as if they have some hidden agenda.

Oops, gone all Fimble there.

He was a big supporter of the Iraq War as well.

Bomb millions in the Middle East illegally then let them flood Europe. mmmm..

Funnily enough, Israel don't like him very much.

11 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

When I think about it Soros effectively stole 15% of my dads pension due to his money making market plays.

Yes, but on the flip side he used those ill-gotten gains to fund NGOs to flood the UK with hard working benefit seeking migrants to fund stretch his pension even further.

As with all these things, let's turn it around. 

Say that Viktor Orban established a university in London with strict policies on conservatism, family values and Christianity. 

It started to get popular and had lots of youngsters calling for more conservative values in the UK. 

It would be shut down before you could say 'Polly Toynbee'. 

Just look at what they did with Lauren Southern and her colleagues  - banned her from entering the UK completely despite her being a Canadian citizen and her friend being an Austrian. 

I have actually studied at CEU albeit briefly, and also at the University of Debrecen. 

Debrecen is a fairly typical Hungarian university, where the atmosphere is like Oxbridge in the 50s. The atmosphere is generally conservative, Christian and patriotic. On the opening day of my course we had an assembly with the Rector and we all stood for the national anthem - imagine that in a British 'Yooni'!

Whereas CEU is an English language medium US/UK style 'uni' with safe spaces, LGBT everything and open borders/ Pride banners all over the place. 

What lefty Guardian types don't realise is that to many Hungarians, that kind of implicit criticism of traditional Hungarian values  and Hungarian government reminds them far too much of the Soviet era. 

I read the So-Called BBC article and I think the whole thing is disgusting and racist and right wing and everything.  And I know that for a fact because I read in on the So-Called BBC and the So-Called BBC is aunty and it's great because it cares about poor kids at Christmas and also runs a Christmas special of Doctor Who at Christmas which is really good and profound and deals with real issues that makes you think and everything and besides the people at the So-Called BBC like that nice man who had to report on that nasty suff in that country university thing and well he must be smart and everything because I'm sure he went to Oxbridge and even Mr Simmonds down the road never did that and he's very clever too but obviously not as clever or he would also have a job at the So-Called BBC reporting how terrible things are with nazis taking over universities and wanting to ban all people unlike what they do at the So-Called BBC because there they are really nice because they are called aunty and my aunty is quite nice too but obviously not as nice because nobody pays her a licence fee so they must be nicer to get that although she does get a pension and may not even pay a licence fee because the So-Called BBC are so nice and really care about old people unlike those nazi UKIP people in Budasomething who are really not nice because the man in the report said so and he's from the So-Called BBC and the So-Called BBC is the best because they told us so and everyone loves them because they do and the world is a scarey place but the So-Called BBC protects us and makes sure things are dealt with properly unlike those nazi UKIP Brexit people in Budawhatnot who shut down that university and probably don't run any Christmas specials because they are nazi UKIP Brexit racists who live in somewhere else where they don't have the So-Called BBC and are probably jealous because we do and we're the best because we have the So-Called BBC who anyway are the best because they told me us and I bet even Mr Simmonds watches Strictly because everyone does because it's very good and worth the money I pay which is very cheap for only 5 pence a minute which I think it is but maths was not very good at school but we know all about the nazis and feelings and anyway the So-Called BBC told me it was good and they do an awful lot and well some people are just horrible like those nazi UKIP Brexit racist homophobes in Bupathingy who are everything and nasty all the time and thank god we have the So-Called BBC and they're on top of it all because when they say something things happen because it's right and people are not as good as the So-Called BBC like those nazi UKIP Brexit racist homophobe Trump budapupa people who must be really scared now the So-Called BBC have looked into it and bet they wished they had never started and had asked the So-Called BBC first because they are so clever and they can be trusted because they are called aunty and who wouldn't trust their auntie even if uncle was a bit suspect but we all have our black sheep and even the So-Called BBC had theirs which show how human and like us they are but they were very good and looked into it all and said it was OK and they had done nothing wrong and then put lots of women in the top jobs so it could never happen again and I'm a woman and I think that's great because women can be smart too so need to be on the So-Called BBC especially if they went to Oxbridge and their uncle was nice unlike our one and anyways it's descrimination not to have loads of women on the So-Called BBC so thank god again the So-Called BBC is keeping it all above board unlike those nazi UKIP Brexit racist homophobe Trump Mogg people in Budapest so there.      

Edited by Harley