• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sucralose Ray Leonard

The foot through the TV thread aka Question Time

At least the only great politician (asides from farage who has only recently grown on me) is there. David Davies should be leading our country not charisma free zone like May 

1 minute ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Lady in Red can dance with me.

Cheek to cheek

1 minute ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Lady in Red can dance with me.

Clegg... wonder if he mentions Joe cox? Bet he wont mention student loans.

first question the usual crap about tv debates. Dont they have anything more important to discuss?

Cox will be mentioned ( as will andres breivik and if theyre really pushing back 20 years timothy mcveigh) the moment anyone mentions the half a million victims of islamic extremist terrirism over the past decade.

dont get me wrong i am quite supportive and well disposed to peaceful muslims pursuing their religion ( most of those ive met really are decent) but we all know there is an issue ( numbers wise it appears) with extremism within islam, lets not try and equate that with the one in a million white nazis that shame white people every now and then 

Edited by Long John Silver

2 minutes ago, Long John Silver said:

Oh so 51% isnt a majority, only 60% is ? Ycnmiu

Dumbledy's face was comedy gold

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Beet me to it 

But fuck it`s like play school 

They boo'ed him, how could they the racist fucks! xD

Suspect the Asian guy not happy about immigration he has seen at close hand, and how clustering and numbers of non-integrated imported people is changing local communities - and not for the better. A lot of established immigrant communities are not happy about the levels of and impact of immigration.

Sad to see not one politician* say we have probably let in too many people; they are not all saints... they are not all net contributors to the UK economy. It is one thing having natives on welfare, it is another bringing them into the country to sponge off the state.

*Even the UKIP lady wouldn't go there.

Edited by Alonso Quijano