• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Serious suggestion for site funding

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

'A documentary recording Charlotte's experiences coming out as gay in rural Scotland'

* checks pics *

You know, I'm going to hazard a guess that the locals had a pretty good idea which way she swung.

Yeah. Total surprise, just like H from Steps saying he was gay.

38 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Nobody now cares whether anyone is gay or not, even in Scotland. It's all legal so you cannot be blackmailed.

Theres a couple of lezza living in the village. They have a couple of kids, somehow.

They do the Im the only gay i nthe village stuff.

Does it shock you? Nope I reply. Im really not bothered.

I dont find either of you, as with most other lezzas, that attractive - the little fat bloke look just does not get my going.

What would shock and surprise me would be if you both worked FT in the private sector and paid tax.

What do you do, I asked:

Oh x is a SEN TA for 20h, Im a stay at home mum.

Oh, just another pair of tax creditors. Theres loads of your sort round here. How dull.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Theres a couple of lezza living in the village. They have a couple of kids, somehow.

They do the Im the only gay i nthe village stuff.

Does it shock you? Nope I reply. Im really not bothered.

I dont find either of you, as with most other lezzas, that attractive - the little fat bloke look just does not get my going.

What would shock and surprise me would be if you both worked FT in the private sector and paid tax.

What do you do, I asked:

Oh x is a SEN TA for 20h, Im a stay at home mum.

Oh, just another pair of tax creditors. Theres loads of your sort round here. How dull.

Being gay is not amusing or surprising any more. My uncle was an extreme "theatrical type". Everyone knew, but nobody let on. He was a fantastic musician as well. Back then he would have been "illegal", and possibly blackmailed.

Just now, MrPin said:

Being gay is not amusing or surprising any more. My uncle was an extreme "theatrical type". Everyone knew, but nobody let on. He was a fantastic musician as well. Back then he would have been "illegal", and possibly blackmailed.

Or maybe Black Maled?

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Toady he'd been boring everyone shitless mincing on a ITV2 late night show.

2 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

'A documentary recording Charlotte's experiences coming out as gay in rural Scotland'

* checks pics *

You know, I'm going to hazard a guess that the locals had a pretty good idea which way she swung.

xD I imagine as she "came out" and admitted she was a lesbian they'd be mouthing 'lesbian' with her.

1 minute ago, spunko said:

xD I imagine as she "came out" and admitted she was a lesbian they'd be mouthing 'lesbian' with her.

I don't know many lezzers. Only one couple really. They only need a man for a bit of DIY, and i'm quite happy to put up a shelf for a nice dinner.

Just now, MrPin said:

I don't know many lezzers. Only one couple really. They only need a man for a bit of DIY, and i'm quite happy to put up a shelf for a nice dinner.

At least the shelves are straight. :o

You are more manly than me Pin, I am rubbish at DIY. I can paint a wall, but put up wonky shelves.

At least the shelves are straight. :o

You are more manly than me Pin, I am rubbish at DIY. I can paint a wall, but put up wonky shelves.

xD

I lack prejudice, and I'm happy to help anyone, as sometimes I need a bit of help.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

xD

I lack prejudice, and I'm happy to help anyone, as sometimes I need a bit of help. 

I wouldn't mind helping out some lesbians to put up their shelving. As long as they regaled me with stories of motorbiking. The bulldyke who owns the local petrol garage in my village never spoke to me until I turned up on my motorbike and then she wouldn't shut up!

Just now, spunko said:

I wouldn't mind helping out some lesbians to put up their shelving. As long as they regaled me with stories of motorbiking. The bulldyke who owns the local petrol garage in my village never spoke to me until I turned up on my motorbike and then she wouldn't shut up!

Maybe you are assuming there? Ladies on big motorcycles are sometimes quite large. You should shout "lesbian boiler" at her, and see if you end up in hospital.O.o

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Maybe you are assuming there? Ladies on big motorcycles are sometimes quite large. You should shout "lesbian boiler" at her, and see if you end up in hospital.O.o

It isn't just that she is large, it is that she has a crew cut and wears a sleeveless leather vest. And I'm not joking!

It isn't just that she is large, it is that she has a crew cut and wears a sleeveless leather vest. And I'm not joking!

That sounds charming. You have to have a nice head for short hair on girls.