DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Growmymoney MoneyMorning Email

Harley

Money Week believes that this email from Raedex Consortium Limited will be of interest to you.

Anyone else receive a promotional email from these guys via MoneyMorning/MoneyWeek today?  Offers high rates of return with little detail,  mainly testimonials, and a form to book a consultation.  Further investigation suggests car leasing. 

One testimonial says no risk to capital while the small print says the opposite. 

"Fantastic company, never missed a payment during the time I was invested with them and would recommend this investment to any person who wants to invest without risk.

Versus

Please note, in certain circumstances the amount returned to you may be less than you invested. Capital at risk. 

Anyone tried this?   Is this appropriate for such a publication?

13 hours ago, Harley said:

Money Week believes that this email from Raedex Consortium Limited will be of interest to you.

Anyone else receive a promotional email from these guys via MoneyMorning/MoneyWeek today?  Offers high rates of return with little detail,  mainly testimonials, and a form to book a consultation.  Further investigation suggests car leasing. 

One testimonial says no risk to capital while the small print says the opposite. 

"Fantastic company, never missed a payment during the time I was invested with them and would recommend this investment to any person who wants to invest without risk.

Versus

Please note, in certain circumstances the amount returned to you may be less than you invested. Capital at risk. 

Anyone tried this?   Is this appropriate for such a publication?

I am always very suspicious when somebody `comes to my door` offering money as normally it's the complete opposite! :-)

On 06/12/2018 at 10:34, Harley said:

Think I'll let my sub to the magazine lapse.  I understand they are sort of separate but these sort of mails leave a bad taste.

I let mine lapse a year or so back.

Still get the emails occasionally. I think they may have sold the details on.

I jacked them in when they got partisan on a few occasions. It was Russia-bashing actually but could have been anything. I would pay to hear serious comment but not for regular MSM going along with anti-Trump or whoever they don't like this week.

Archived