• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

The voodoo that you do

I thought it was going to be an article explaining what causes a sudden, short and fairly intense stabbing sensation.

Last week I had that twice on the sole of my left foot. I amuse myself regarding unexplained bodily sensations like that by smiling and thinking.....someone has the voodoo doll out again xD

Yes though regarding the original post......when cultures are forced to increasingly collide and be a one world happy clappy humanity it’s a recipe for disaster IMO

17 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I thought it was going to be an article explaining what causes a sudden, short and fairly intense stabbing sensation.

Last week I had that twice on the sole of my left foot. I amuse myself regarding unexplained bodily sensations like that by smiling and thinking.....someone has the voodoo doll out again xD

Yes though regarding the original post......when cultures are forced to increasingly collide and be a one world happy clappy humanity it’s a recipe for disaster IMO

Well, i checked. Dead kids black or half caste.

The setup looks voodooetpy west african dead worship.

The hotel might have assumed tgey were same culture.

Karen Baker had arranged for workers at a Jamaican resort to dress a room for friends Faye and Andrew Stephens, whose son Alex died in 2014.

---

Er unless you specify exactly what you want - this kind of thing can go horribly wrong.

While the erm..'effigy' is pretty odd to us, I wonder if it is a cultural thing. When I lived in HK people would make paper mobile phones, cars, money and yachts and set fire to them.

The reason?

It was believed the items would reach their relatives for use in the afterlife after they were burned. Weird to us, serious business there, so I wonder if this was similar.

Frankly, if you're wanting to do something this emotional and personal to you, it's probably not the sharpest decision to leave the organising up to the hotel staff in an all-inclusive.

Just saying.

Edited by Sgt Hartman