• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
maynardgravy

Read my lips - more new taxes

6 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

They can fuck right off. Until they stop chucking money at those who have never contributed, I’m not willing to pay another penny. 

Im sooo angry over this kind of rubbish. 

“One of the reasons I’m attracted to the proposal is that it’s cross party.

Translated, we won't get any political shit for this.

Unless of course the public now see no difference between the 3 self serving parties.

Monkton was on Richie Allen show today, inside scoop is that last year top civil servants were briefing top NHS execs across the country, the NHS is broken, finances are over-stretched thanks to immigration, in bad winters in particular  more people will die as a result. This all been kept schtum by May and co. behind closed doors.

Edited by onlyme

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

They can fuck right off. Until they stop chucking money at those who have never contributed, I’m not willing to pay another penny. 

Im sooo angry over this kind of rubbish. 

too fucking right

1 minute ago, onlyme said:

Unless of course the public now see no difference between the 3 self serving parties.

Monkton was on Richie Allen show today, inside scoop is that last year top civil servants were briefing top NHS execs across the country, the NHS is broken, finances are over-stretched thanks to immigration, in bad winters in particular  more people will die as a result. This all been kept schtum by May and co. behind closed doors.

They must know most of it must be down to immigration. 

It's quite disgusting they completely refuse to admit this obvious fact to the public who pay for the cunting thing. 

2 minutes ago, ccc said:

They must know most of it must be down to immigration. 

It's quite disgusting they completely refuse to admit this obvious fact to the public who pay for the cunting thing. 

They won't admit it in public.

45:15 

Money running out because immigration has gone bend what we could afford to handle. Kept secret, etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYORgemmPU8

13 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Yeah, it was a good show overall, but that part was just shocking and shows a level of contempt for the electorate that cannot be quantified. The time for change by voting is over IMO

Popping a kid out is the most expensive interaction with the healthservice

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6092337/Births-percentage-foreign-women-reaches-record-high-Polish-Pakistani-parents-topping-list.html

Bar gernany and us, both very large countries, the rest are pretty low on income.

Damming isnt it?

I still reckon that the number of EUers in tge uk is 7-11m, not tge 3.7m thats rolled out.

2 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Yeah, it was a good show overall, but that part was just shocking and shows a level of contempt for the electorate that cannot be quantified. The time for change by voting is over IMO

Given the contempt with which the establishment has treated a democratic referendum, then yes, I think sadly, that you are spot on. 

Just now, spygirl said:

Popping a kid out is the most expensive interaction with the healthservice

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6092337/Births-percentage-foreign-women-reaches-record-high-Polish-Pakistani-parents-topping-list.html

Bar gernany and us, both very large countries, the rest are pretty low on income.

Damming isnt it?

I still reckon that the number of EUers in tge uk is 7-11m, not tge 3.7m thats rolled out.

Most of the stuff around giving birth is a complete and utter waste of time. Anti natal classes for one. Wtf is all that about. Complete loon stuff. 

They just need to say, this is gonna hurt more than anything that you have ever experienced. However luv, its there no, so there ain’t no getting around that. Just say yes to the drugs. 

Instead, it seems to be run by new age travelers who explain that it is the most wonderful experience. Bollox. 

And there is loads of such ways in which money is wasted 

1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

That is all I ask for

Not much really is it ?

Especially as I have no interest in being looked after.

I am not against pooled insurance funds to cover risk. However, I only want to share it with  those who pay the same premiums as me rather than a system where I have to pay to cover people who contribute nothing.

Edited by Virgil Caine

So, let me get this straight, immigrants arent going to be paying our pensions afterall?!

Now theres a shock.

Only direct large scale transfer I can see between immigrants and native brits is some kind of 'repatriations for the british empire'  when the immigrants have sufficient voting numbers.

7 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

So, let me get this straight, immigrants arent going to be paying our pensions afterall?!

Now theres a shock.

Probably on account of them not being that productive and a net drain on the tax-payer. We have been lied to. Heaven knows what a generation of this madness will bring.

Sir Charles Bean ex-BoE was today suggesting interest rates alone couldn't do the job in the next downturn (He's a right Charlie... it's because they never raised them back up, so there's no room to cut). His answer instead is tax rises:

if the government did not want to borrow more, it could still stimulate the economy in a downturn with policies such as public investment backed by tax increases

FT link https://www.ft.com/content/cfa8b62a-fa12-11e8-8b7c-6fa24bd5409c

2 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Sir Charles Bean ex-BoE was today suggesting interest rates alone couldn't do the job in the next downturn (He's a right Charlie... it's because they never raised them back up, so there's no room to cut). His answer instead is tax rises:

Is "Sir Charles Bean" a fucking commie bastard?

Doesn't he know that goverment spending is just taking money from people and spending it on things that people won't/don't want to spend it on... ie it's not worth spending on.

Where the ROI? Where the stimulation? As soon as you withdraw the government spending on things that people don't want to spend on, nobody spends on it so it crashes and burns.

What a fucking grade 'A' asshole.

9 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

image_update_b95c8ba5203e433f_1372093121