• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

The big attention seeking, work dodging thread

4 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Filthtastic - me & ccc would have a great night with that :Beer:

Just go down spoons and wait for the invetiable 'Just cos Im divorcvd, 6 kids, and 45 .. doesnt mean I cant have a good time.

Or even better - hang around waiting for the haggle of 45+ women who's youngest has just hit 18 - 'Oh I just rattle around in a 5 bed room house by myself ... i find it hard to meet woemn as Im always flying off to tropical islands on work ... yes, I invented the internet ...  every email sent gives me a penny'

40 minutes ago, spygirl said:

IMG-20181207-WA0011-e1544207025601.jpg?w

Here she is, popping out for milk:

NINTCHDBPICT000449360830.jpg?w=960

Puttign bins out

Putting b91a1a.pngns out

Showing shes just as good as emily ratobooby:

3C5540ED00000578-4164444-image-a-20_1485

3C8DB2F700000578-4164444-image-m-10_1485

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4164444/Lisa-Appleton-emulates-model-Emily-walks-dog.html

Haha, scrolling down those on my phone I thought, well, she doesn't look too bad on the one where she's walking the dog. Then, oh, the horror!

6 minutes ago, eight said:

Haha, scrolling down those on my phone I thought, well, she doesn't look too bad on the one where she's walking the dog. Then, oh, the horror!

Which end of the lead is the dog on?

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

She used to ride past my house with her daughter on the back of her bicycle 25/30 years ago.

Must have got caught young, used to frequent local gyms and was proper man bait and knew it.

Got on first series of Big Brother and has leached off the 'fame' ever since hence the desperation.

Must be in her 50s now but still amazingly cellulite free considering, will still be trying stunts like this when she is 60.

Never had a proper job in her life.