• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Brexit Betrayal thread

Just for fun: Tonight's 'Meaningful Vote'  

58 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Theresa May will LOSE by...

• 400+ votes
    • 300 - 399 votes
    • 250 - 299 votes
    • ūüŹÜ 200 - 249 votes
    • 150 - 199 votes
    • 100 - 149 votes
    • 50 - 99 votes
    • 0 - 49 votes
    • She'll Win (WTF)
    • Don't care

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/01/19 at 19:00

20 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I would attend if I was in the area (country). All those of you who do attend have my sincerest admiration, even if the reason for the march seems to be somewhat unclear (if there was a second referendum and I could get a postal vote for it, I'd spoil my ballot and write "WHERE'S THE FUCKING BREXIT OPTION?!?" on it). 

Shall be keeping abreast of matters on DOSBODS. 

Me too.  Be aware you have the support of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of expats and international observers...

1 hour ago, PatronizingGit said:

Funnily, the echo chamber comment was summed up on HIGNFY the other week, when they poked fun at a remainiac at a London rally who said 'its great, its like the entire array of people who shop at Waitrose has come out to protest' ...unironically. 

And therein lies their problem. Remainiacs don't see the issue because Remainiacs havent seen their areas stagnate over the last 25 years. People who shop at waitrose do not constitute the majority of the British public. Not even close. 

Round my way, the Waitroseites are mainly leavers anyway i think.

Sorry I can't make the protest good that someone is going to represent dosbods. It is easy to walk back to charing x from any part of that route. I went to a few protests including the anti-iraq war march on my own was fine but different split in public opinion than for this.

UKIP/Brexiters need to get a national rally organised along the lines of yellow jackets. Get everyone on the streets in their local town, in front of the town hall / centre.

For tomorrows march there should be enough locals. 1.5 million londoners voted leave vs 2.25 million Remainers. If only 5% of London leave voters turn out there will be 75000+ at the march.

55 minutes ago, the gardener said:

UKIP/Brexiters need to get a national rally organised along the lines of yellow jackets. Get everyone on the streets in their local town, in front of the town hall / centre.

For tomorrows march there should be enough locals. 1.5 million londoners voted leave vs 2.25 million Remainers. If only 5% of London leave voters turn out there will be 75000+ at the march.

Yes. I had a chat today with a local small business owner whom I’ve know for a long time. Very nice person and well liked over the years.

Like me the person would like to protest but London is too far away for us.

Additionally the person said that they would be prepared to die to escape the eu. I agree. 

If a countrywide protest was organised against the government, politicians in general and all their civil servant lackies colluding with the eu to keep us in the eu I think it would be massive. It’s obvious from looking at the results of the eu referendum regarding constituencies. It was a massive result to leave IMO from voters!

The half a dozen people who read that rag called The Guardian might have come across this.

It's fascists vs anti-fascists.

Oddly the word "Brexit" doesn't appear in the link (on the home page to the piece), only in the article.

This is being made out to be a fascist march and this aspect has the potential to stir things up.

Anti-fascists to protest against far-right Brexit rally in London

Edited by DTMark

5 minutes ago, DTMark said:

The half a dozen people who read that rag called The Guardian might have come across this.

Oddly the word "Brexit" doesn't appear in the link (on the home page to the piece), only in the article.

This is being made out to be a fascist march and this aspect has the potential to stir things up.

Has that bloody thing not run out of money yet?  

id not go even if i was a mile away,its got a good chance of a ruck and it will be compared to the exaderated figure of 750,000 who allegadly marched to stay in.nothing possative will come of this,unless some monkeys on stolen moped take a wrong turn into the crowd then it could get comical.

44 minutes ago, DTMark said:

This is confusing, the fascists (far left extremists) are protesting against anyone who supports Brexit who they claim makes them fascists but in reallity they are people who voted against the will of what the far left wanted, which because the far left want to impose their view on everyone else rather than democracy makes the far left fascist.

Yep, still confusing....

34 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Oh the irony 

He really is a piece of work who is lacking in self awareness.

Posh little faggot trying to ignore the largest democratic vote in UK history.

Be worth going just to stick my fist through his pathetic little face.(but im in Paris)

Edited by Band

5 minutes ago, This Time said:

Owen Jones is marching with us tomorrow?

Yes, if you didn't know who the little gobshite was you might guess he was talking about the EU and the Germans. 

59 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I do hope that the police control the violent and aggressive fascists in the Antifa protestors and arrest their fascist leaders such as Owen Jones. 

Edited by twocents

4 minutes ago, twocents said:

I do hope that the police control the violent and aggressive fascists in the Antifa protestors and arrest their fascist leaders such as Owen Jones. 

I really wish @spunko would auto correct that to Owen Fucking Jones. 

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

Mr Batten making it clear that the March Against May's Betrayal, Treachery and Dirty Dealing tomorrow is a peaceful march - and for sure Mr Robinson will be completely in agreement with him. 

It's a totally peaceful protest. 

If the likes of the fascist's leaders Owen Jones, the So-Called BBC and the rest of the MSM's fascist accomplices want to kick off in a non-peaceful and violent protest against peaceful protest then do it well away from that peaceful protest of ordinary people in Park Lane and Whitehall etc.

Edited by twocents

30 minutes ago, One percent said:

I really wish @spunko would auto correct that to Owen Fucking Jones. 

I would prefer "That Wanker Owen Jones"

Because that is probably, also, a fact

Edited by Hopeful

9 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I would prefer "That Wanker Owen Jones"

Because that is probably, also, a fact

Very smart, keeping it factually accurate would also avoid any claims of defamation.