• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Brexit Betrayal thread

Just for fun: Tonight's 'Meaningful Vote'  

58 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Theresa May will LOSE by...

• 400+ votes
    • 300 - 399 votes
    • 250 - 299 votes
    • šŸ† 200 - 249 votes
    • 150 - 199 votes
    • 100 - 149 votes
    • 50 - 99 votes
    • 0 - 49 votes
    • She'll Win (WTF)
    • Don't care

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/01/19 at 19:00

Those of you who are going might do well to stop into a branch of Boots on the way and pick up some incontinence pants. That way if the police fancyĀ a spot of kettling, you can settle in for the duration and crack open another tin of Boddingtons, safe in the knowledge that your shoes and socks won't be getting wet.

ā€œOne day, citizen, thereā€™s going to be a revolution in this country. And they will recall that it was I, Wolfie Smith, who led the people on that glorious day. Can you imagine, Ken, all the oppressed masses taking to the streets in one festival of the people? Snotty-nosed kids dancing a ragamuffin dance of freedom. Plumbers with machine guns. Black blokes with hand grenades. Rabbis with flak jackets. And afterwards, everyone will be left in peace.ā€

Citizen Smith :)

21 minutes ago, SNACR said:

To be brutally honest anyone who thinks they're ever getting a total divorce from the EU, curtailed immigration and any real slowing in the globalist direction of travel is as naive and deluded as anyone who voted for Trump and really thought he'd build a wall.

The clusterfuck that May and co are trying to pass goes way beyond what any Leaver imagined and that's why I'm going personally.Ā 

If we get kettled then we can arrange the first official Dosbods meetĀ :Jumping:

3 minutes ago, spunko said:

The clusterfuck that May and co are trying to pass goes way beyond what any Leaver imagined and that's why I'm going personally.Ā 

If we get kettled then we can arrange the first official Dosbods meetĀ :Jumping:

Do they disruptĀ the mobile networks on these sorts of things post the London riots though?Ā 

4 minutes ago, spunko said:

Sir, I shall iron my face, and get the insects out of my wig, for such an event.

Football lads getting a section 12 in pub off Trafalgar Sq.

No much space allocated for the rally in Whitehall. About 100m X 50m - how many can put in that? If it's a bigger crowd it will back up into Parliament Sq.

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Do they disruptĀ the mobile networks on these sorts of things post the London riots though?Ā 

I am available on HF radio, in a sort of beans and ammo way, should you wish to get a licence.

3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Then we should arrange it now as a backup plan. Look out for me, Ā I'm easy to find, i'll be the white manĀ with theĀ bald head.Ā 

2 minutes ago, spunko said:

Then we should arrange it now as a backup plan. Look out for me, Ā I'm easy to find, i'll be the white manĀ with theĀ bald head.Ā 

This is going to look like some protest against hair.:D

5 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Can't find any mention of a march on the So-Called BBC.................................

Yes, they had a hit piece up earlier but it seems to have now disapeared.........

2 minutes ago, null; said:

Yes, they had a hit piece up earlier but it seems to have now disapeared.........

Still there but not on the news pages, and they say they're politically independant :PissedOff:

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

73's , er, nobhead.:D

88 sweetie

4 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Still there but not on the news pages, and they say they're politically independant :PissedOff:

88 sweetie

Just found it again. Its clear they don't want to publicise it, news about a crashed lorry now deemed more important.

It will be prominent on the homepage once they get a photo of a nasty looking Brexit supporter or a fight (instigated by the far left fascists)

2 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Did you want me to make the march or not? šŸ˜Š

You should also make train conductor announcements.

Then announce that the buffet car will be closing in 5 minutes. That there is only oxtail soup left and just one tuna & sweetcorn sarnie.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Make train clackerty clack sounds. Occasionally do a steam whistle toot.

Losing control of your bowels on public transport, is not seen to be "the act of a gentleman" in certain circles.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

You should also make train conductor announcements.

Then announce that the buffet car will be closing in 5 minutes. That there is only oxtail soup left and just one tuna & sweetcorn sarnie.

This is the met line. You'll get me shankedĀ