• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Brexit Betrayal thread

Just for fun: Tonight's 'Meaningful Vote'  

58 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Theresa May will LOSE by...

• 400+ votes
    • 300 - 399 votes
    • 250 - 299 votes
    • ūüŹÜ 200 - 249 votes
    • 150 - 199 votes
    • 100 - 149 votes
    • 50 - 99 votes
    • 0 - 49 votes
    • She'll Win (WTF)
    • Don't care

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/01/19 at 19:00

3 minutes ago, null; said:

Crosses with the QT thread, there seems to be sudden shift in the MSM towards supporting a no deal exit.

From the Daily Mail, this had a large footprint on the homepage:

'The only option is to walk away!' BBC Question Time audience erupts in APPLAUSE and cheers at prospect of a No Deal Brexit

• Spectators at the So-Called BBC show whooped as it was suggested UK leave with no deal
  • Journalist Isabel Oakeshott claimed that it was 'only option' left for Treason May
  • She admitted the position was 'sub-optimal' but said there was 'no alternative'¬†
  • Prospect of a 'chaotic' no-deal Brexit is becoming more likely as March 29 nears

Given the impoverishment we have all experienced since being dragged, undemocratically into the Eu, I am not the slightest bit surprised. If one is capable of joining the dots, it is there in clear sight the damage the Eu has wrought 

BBC seem concerned that Liam Fox says that the UK has not yet signed any trade deals with 40+ countries, but fail to mention that the EU rules forbid us from signing any trade deals.

The good news is that if nothing changes, we can sign these deals on 30th March.

34 minutes ago, null; said:

Crosses with the QT thread, there seems to be sudden shift in the MSM towards supporting a no deal exit.

From the Daily Mail, this had a large footprint on the homepage:

'The only option is to walk away!' BBC Question Time audience erupts in APPLAUSE and cheers at prospect of a No Deal Brexit

• Spectators at the So-Called BBC show whooped as it was suggested UK leave with no deal
  • Journalist Isabel Oakeshott claimed that it was 'only option' left for Treason May
  • She admitted the position was 'sub-optimal' but said there was 'no alternative'¬†
  • Prospect of a 'chaotic' no-deal Brexit is becoming more likely as March 29 nears

You clearly didn't read the article on guardian written by one of last night's panellists and how their heart sank when the no deal cheer went up. The comments to the article were....something else (stupid biased BBC audience, idiot plebs voting for Brexit because they are morons etc.)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/18/cheering-no-deal-question-time-brexit

Edited by The Generation Game

4 hours ago, Soft lad said:

James O'Brien making a tool out of himself.

Well I know why I don't listen to him or LBC.  What an utter moron (O'cunt-face) - a man with an intellect to match his face.

Seems to have tried the Channel 4 way of 'discussion' - straw man arguments, taking things to an absurd logical conclusion, constantly and incessantly  interrupting JRM, talking over him so he cannot finish a point. 

It was embrassing, he just sounded like a petulant child with his bored tone of voice and sarcastic sniping.  Utter drivel.  The level of schoolboy debate - which matches his intellect.

JRM on the other hand just served him up on a plate, very impressive.

33 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

You clearly didn't read the article on guardian written by one of last night's panellists and how their heart sank when the no deal cheer went up. The comments to the article were....something else (stupid biased BBC audience, idiot plebs voting for Brexit because they are morons etc.)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/18/cheering-no-deal-question-time-brexit

Is this satire?

image.png.55c79eecabffd23cf20b76e92bed3da2.png

24 minutes ago, JFK said:

Well I know why I don't listen to him or LBC.  What an utter moron (O'cunt-face) - a man with an intellect to match his face.

Seems to have tried the Channel 4 way of 'discussion' - straw man arguments, taking things to an absurd logical conclusion, constantly and incessantly  interrupting JRM, talking over him so he cannot finish a point. 

It was embrassing, he just sounded like a petulant child with his bored tone of voice and sarcastic sniping.  Utter drivel.  The level of schoolboy debate - which matches his intellect.

JRM on the other hand just served him up on a plate, very impressive.

As a rule I dislike toff oxbridge types but sometimes the cream rises to the top.  I only listened to the start but saw just how switched on and articulate he is when he found out O'Boy was doing the interview instead.  And never seemed to lose that early initiative.  Any smart PM would hold him close by his/her side.

11 minutes ago, Harley said:

As a rule I dislike toff oxbridge types but sometimes the cream rises to the top.  I only listened to the start but saw just how switched on and articulate he is when he found out O'Boy was doing the interview instead.  And never seemed to lose that early initiative.  Any smart PM would hold him close by his/her side.

Aw shit, I posted about it then forgot he was on at 6 on lbc. 

5 hours ago, Soft lad said:

James O'Brien making a tool out of himself.

So bloody obvious that James bloke didn't have a clue and was being fed quick facts from a team googling everthing Mog said, pathetic.

Edited by snaga

Listening to George Galloway on TalkRadio.  Talking Brexit (a supporter) and talking sense.  Was speaking to the other pariah in progress Ian Paisley, surprisingly nicely given his views, and has other Irishmem to come.  The first person I heard talking to the Irish and discussing other things the MSM avoid.  Also mentioned the media blackout on the Yellow Vests in France.  Think I'll cut him some slack.  May even reconsider my view on Abbot.  This Brexit thing really is breaking up some outdated "norms".

Edited by Harley

Just listened to the O'Brien - JRM interview (if you could call it that).

What a colossal cunt O'Brien is. Extremely rude and factually incorrect on virtually everything he said. JRM utterly destroyed him and put him straight on every single point.

O'Brien seemed to claim David Trimble was in the DUP when in fact he was UUP. Absolutely clueless twat.

Then he goes on to claim that a country can't use it's WTO schedules unless literally every other nation in the world agrees with them.

He also seems to be labouring under the misapprehension that every single product produced anywhere in the world must be destructively tested at a border before being allowed to enter a country. Twat.

Utter cunt.

Edited by the gardener

2 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Just listened to the O'Brien - JRM interview (if you could call it that).

What a colossal cunt O'Brien is. Extremely rude and factually incorrect on vi

i'm surprised O'Brien hasn't single-handedly lost LBC all of its listeners. That he hasn't done so just shows how many supercilious cunts like O'Brien there are among LBC's listeners.

26 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

i'm surprised O'Brien hasn't single-handedly lost LBC all of its listeners. That he hasn't done so just shows how many supercilious cunts like O'Brien there are among LBC's listeners.

I think from the figures several hundred k turn off at exactly 10am.

Sadly quite a few tune in at that time as well 

Each to their own I guess.

10 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I guess 108,000 sane people turn off for every 100,000 insane ones that tune in

Edited by Hopeful

51 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I’m surprised they haven’t sacked him. I turn it on, forgetting that no brain is the presenter and can guarantee that within a minute he has made some unfounded assertion that pisses me off. 

25 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

From what I can tell, it’s a circle jerk with those of a certain religion 

I gave that James O'Brien interview five minutes but couldn't stand any more. What a complete twat. He comes across like a sullen teenager bitching at his mum and dad for making him tidy his bedroom. Is that seriously the level of Remain debate? Lol!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6607317/Poll-finds-half-Brits-want-STAY-EU-Mays-Brexit-plan-defeat.html

A majority of Britons now say they want to stay in the EU after Treason May's Brexit plan suffered a massive defeat, a new poll published today has found.   

A YouGov survey asked 1,070 voters how they would vote in a second Brexit referendum if it were held today - and found Remain has stretched out a 12-point lead over Leave, with 56 per cent saying they would vote to stay in the EU versus 44 per cent in favour of leaving.

The voters were questioned the day after the PM's Brexit plan suffered a crushing defeat ‚Äď leaving the machinery of government deadlocked and with the bitter divisions among MPs offering no clear way ahead.¬†

Follow the link, go to comments and sort by best rated. No one believes this crap anymore. 

Desperate propaganda attempt. The mood is really hardening amongst leavers as I read the comments on articles like this. If the establishment go ahead and stitch us up then there is going to be carnage on the streets. I almost want to see them go ahead and do it... they seem to be in need of a reminder as to who they serve.

Would prefer that they didn't though.

https://www.ft.com/content/bab468d2-1b04-11e9-9e64-d150b3105d21

¬†German companies have investments in the UK worth ‚ā¨120bn and the bilateral trade in goods and services is estimated to be worth ‚ā¨175bn a year.

They should be paying Britain getting on for about £100 bn a year.  Maybe a few £trillion in total for all the business Britain has given them over the years since entering the Common Market- yet the British appeasing government wants to to give them another £39 billion on top of the £trillions already gifted to them - what about giving some of those £trillions back - what brass necks they all have.

The British taxpayer has been subsidising that giveaway and paying through the nose for all those years and all with the blatant connivance of the LibLabCon along with British business.

Edited by twocents

4 hours ago, BadAlchemy said:

Desperate propaganda attempt. The mood is really hardening amongst leavers as I read the comments on articles like this. If the establishment go ahead and stitch us up then there is going to be carnage on the streets. I almost want to see them go ahead and do it... they seem to be in need of a reminder as to who they serve.

Would prefer that they didn't though.

That is a mood I have heard more and more among leavers - lets see them try the stitch up; and let's see what happens when they realise we are their bosses.