• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

DTMark

Alpacas

It's not every day that you see an animal and think "What is that? I've never seen one of those before".

This happened a few years back when a large group of alpacas appeared in a field near here which had previously been used to keep cows.

Really cute, funky-looking things.

They're still there now. Does anyone have any idea why; what are they "for"?

In the meantime here's a video of some alpacas having the same moment of discovery with a hedgehog.

Edited by DTMark

Yep, as spy says, they're often used to protect sheep and lambs from foxes as they mistakenly think smaller animals are their offspring (called crias).  Plenty of videos on Youtube of them giving a bloody good kicking to a fox.

Be warned though, they will go for dogs too.

Ha ha, for those of you who are too timid to post personal pictures, here I am on a camel with Mr Abdul, a long way from Whitby. It's a very white camel, snd I have a plaster on my nose, as I bumped into a pyramid which pulled out suddenly.

Arabia_Saved.jpg

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Ha ha, for those of you who are too timid to post personal pictures, here I am on a camel with Mr Abdul, a long way from Whitby. It's a very white camel, snd I have a plaster on my nose, as I bumped into a pyramid which pulled out suddenly.

Arabia_Saved.jpg

Watch out, they spit!

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Arabia_Saved.jpg

you kept the 4 toe thing quiet

8 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Arabia_Saved.jpg

Youre sitting side saddle, like a girl.

Those Ayrabs will rodger you senseless for your feminine ways.

Mr Abdul is checking out your tits.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Youre sitting side saddle, like a girl.

Those Ayrabs will rodger you senseless for your feminine ways.

Mr Abdul is checking out your tits.

Well it's not a motorbike.

I used to work for an alpaca breeder a few years ago. Fucking dreadful woman.

I seem to remember her saying that a pregnant alpaca fetched somewhere in the region of 10k though I reckon the arse has fallen out of the market somewhat since then as I think she went bust.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

Just now, Sgt Hartman said:

I seem to remember her saying that a pregnant alpaca fetched somewhere in the region of 10k though I reckon the arse has fallen out of the market somewhat since then as I think she went bust.

Cute looking pet - cunt owner.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Yes I heard too that the only way to make money from Alpacas was to sell Alpacas to another fool.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

She did know that you needa female alapaca for the male?

Id guess Alapacas are one of these 'cashing up in London, moving to sticks' cycles.

Its long gone now.

Just now, man o' the year said:

Yes I heard too that the only way to make money from Alpacas was to sell Alpacas to another fool.

Well. same goes for a lot off farms and small holdings.

24 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Arabia_Saved.jpg

Did you fall off moments before that photo? Only there is a plaster on your nose 

20 minutes ago, man o' the year said:

I think that's pretty much bang on. I couldn't for the life of me see how an alpaca, up the duff or not, was worth ten grand.

Not that I was going to ask that pompous old turd and it's not as if she would have told the likes of me, even if I had.